🌸2🌸

In a world full of adversaries, jeon jungkook was the only one that can be a feared king, he never gave an opportunity to his enemy to appreciate life without making it a nightmare for him, a mafia that is stone-cold to everyone even his own parents, his mother arranged so many marriages but he always refuses to meet them.he lives with his parents because his father doesn't like staying just him and his wife in a big mansion so he organized their rooms.
Now they were in the living room talking about their meeting for tonight mission.
Yoongi:" kook the other mafia is having an auction of prostitute maybe you will like some " he just nodded.
Jungkook:" okay jin you see them " jin nodded.
Namjoon:" he hides his identity, we couldn't estimate his name, not even his face ".
Jungkook:" we don't need his face for gaining some prostitute ".
Hoseok:" are we going armed or just having fun " jungkook banged his hands.
Jungkook:" you are in a mission, not your free day ".he glared at them .hoseok bowed his head nodding.
Jungkook:" prepare yourself at 8:00 pm we are going " they nodded, jungkook got up and walked away.
Donghae:" he never change " .his dad talked
Namjoon:" well we are used to it ".
Seohyun:" I arranged a meeting with a boy last night shit that person has a deep cut on his face I feel bad " .his mother.
Donghae:" don't do that or he will kill whoever he will meet again " .she pouted.
Seohyun:" well I wanted him just to melt a little, he is just hooking up with some bitches " .her husband chuckled at his silly wife.
It was time for the mission they all walked out jungkook was walking to his car and he drove away he knows that they will be behind him.
They entered and walked like they were going to have a drink.

Jungkook pov :
I walked inside, some of the people turned to me, and some fear in their eyes knowing exactly who I am.
Namjoon:" kook walk there " I nodded and walked.
"Hello to you jeon, welcome to my club " I turned and met with the owner of the club and he is the mafia who will offer some prostitute.
Jungkook:" hi jiyong" we handshake and we walked to chairs to sit.

Jiyong:" we have newcomers, need some " I just nodded, namjoon set beside me.
Jungkook:" bring it " he nodded and done some movement with his hand and the girls and boys came in.
One particular boy was shaking and tears was flowing down , namjoon eyes widened and he was going to get up but I put my finger for him to stop he glared at me.
Namjoon:" he is...he is "
Jungkook :" I know shut up " he set.
Jiyong:" that boy is a virgin and I don't want him he is stupid and he is crazy " I just nodded namjoon beside me was going to get a gun but I just galred at him.
Jungkook:"i want that one "
Jiyong:" he is expensive because he was a maid, And I can tell he is good at blowjobs " I just looked straight.the boy looked up at us and he widen his eyes at namjoon but he wasn't having a great view because of so much lights so he cried out.
Jiyong:" free that shit " he mentioned to the boy.
The boy stumbled down.
Jungkook:" namjoon get him " .namjoon grabbed him and run out.
Jiyong :" get my payment now " I got a check for him and got up.
Jiyong:" nice working with you jeon" I walked away to my car ,I looked to the sides but no cars of my gang so I just went back to my car and drove to the mansion.
I walked inside to hear crying and talking.
Namjoon:" how did you know?" I looked at him.
Jungkook:" I'm not a mafia for nothing" he hugged me.
Jin:" thank you kook ,I've been looking for him for 4 years " he hugged the small body that was shaking.
Jungkook:" he suspected something,didn't I train you even if it's your mom you don't make a move without me giving you the right to go?" I shouted making the boy to cry.
Namjoon:" I didn't see him for 4 years kook it's my son that I missed ,I thought he is dead " .
Jungkook:" you should thank me I bought him from the well know mafia without being doubted that I was going to make a war because of your son " .he looked down.
Namjoon:" I will pay you back kook"
Jungkook:" I don't need money , you will go to the next mission if you don't bring me his head consider yourself dead " he nodded I throw the gun at the table.
Jungkook:" clean his certificate or he will be sold to another one " hoseok nodded.
Yoongi:" kook the black market is demanding your Secretary".
Jungkook:" eliminate her " he nodded and walked out.
" thank you sir " I turned around at the small voice.
Jin:" where do you know him taebaby?".
Taehyung:" mommy this kind mister saved me from another monster " he talked to jin, who hugged him.
Jin:" you need to tell me what did happen before "
Jungkook:" I saw his picture at your room and he was the same when I was in the club last week " .jin bowed to my feet.
Jin :" thank you so much kook , you saved my son and gave him back to me " he bowed his head.
Jungkook:" get up jin " he got up.
Donghae :" so this is your son jin?".
Seohyun:" he is so beautiful" she grabbed his cheeks and kissed him making me roll my eyes.
Jin:" thanks to jungkook " he looked at me through tears because his son was looking at his hands.
Taehyung:" mommy can taetae have paper and pen?" Jin giggled.
Jin:" of course my baby " he hugged him.
Jungkook:" how did he remembers that you are his father?"
Namjoon:" actually when tae was a kid , we had a tattoo for him to remember we are his parents if he get lost and he has one too " .
I nodded and walked away.