🌸31🌸

Third person POV :
Its been a week now after the incident ,Jungkook is healed from his shot and he is normal now just sometimes he feels it back because of his movements.
Its been a week that taehyung and jungkook didn't see each other much because Jungkook was having trips for his company shows and sometimes for his underground business.
Jungkook distanced himself because of some much work on him ,taehyung felt it From time to time but he didn't show it when he got back from his trip he fought with taehyung because jungkook was captured in TV news with a model in a picture , and still they don't talk now ,Jungkook shouted at taehyung and taehyung just nodded and gave him his cold back even others weren't talking to him .
He got back home late today and found taehyung on his laptop writing some thing on his notebook.
Jungkook looked at taehyung but taehyung didn't calculate him .
Jungkook:" are you still mad ?".
Taehyung didn't look at him .
Jungkook:" im talking to you taehyung".
Taehyung:" i don't want to talk to you ".Jungkook just glade at him .
Jungkook:" are you playing it hard ,i told you about it ,she is just a model of my company nothing else ".
Taehyung was on his adult self because he was little the whole week which confused all of the family because he didn't change .
Taehyung:" explanations that you gave didn't make sense to me Jungkook if I'm little doesn't mean I'm a fool " .
Jungkook:" so now you are talking back to me ".taehyung looked at him .
Taehyung:" give me your phone ".
Jungkook:" why ?".
Taehyung:" your phone kook ?" .
Jungkook:" i won't give you my phone ".
Taehyung:" why ? Are you afraid that i will see the conversation between you two ? Don't worry i already saw them ".
Jungkook:" what ?".
Taehyung:" see you tomorrow , that explains why you are late today ".
Jungkook:" i didn't do anything ,you don't know what I'm doing".
Taehyung:" ah okay ,having your hand around her waist was just a model to you ?".
Jungkook:" that's not what you think taehyung".
Taehyung:" what i think is that you are cheating Jungkook".
Jungkook:" I'm not cheating on you tae ,you are assuming things ".
Taehyung:" I'm no longer a little Jungkook , i saw with my own eyes today , she fucking gave you a blow job Jungkook" .he widen his eyes .
Jungkook:" tae baby hear me out ".
Taehyung:" what to hear , you just hurt my dignity , I'm feeling so low of myself , is that what i deserve from you ? If you couldn't be satisfied from the beginning why didn't just divorced me ?" He shouted ,after hearing the shouts ,all the family came .
Namjoon:" you really did disappoint me , if you didn't love him you shouldn't pretend".
Jungkook:" that's not the truth ".
Taehyung :" one week you've been absent ,distant that explains all the medias having you both in every channel on TV " he sobbed ,Jungkook was coming to him but taehyung backed away .
Jungkook:" i was forced ".
Seohyun:" he is an angel ,you broke him Jungkook".
Taehyung:" i myself don't want you because i don't deserve a cheater ".he walked away .
They all turned to Jungkook who set in the bed his head in his hands .
Dad:" why did you do that ?".
Jungkook:" I'm forced to do it dad ".
Yoongi:" she gave you a fucking blow job ,taehyung saw it he almost fainted ,he was hitting himself kook ,he is hurt ". He shouted .
Jungkook:" nobody asked what im feeling even him ,he didn't ask what happened ,why I'm doing that ".
Jin:" then fucking tell us before i make taehyung divorce you and believe me Jungkook this time without return".
He shouted too ,Jungkook widen his eyes .
Jungkook :" i lost to your father ".
Jin:" what ?".
Jungkook:" your father ,took my company title and all my bank accounts and its all as his ".
Dad:" what ?, how ?"
Jungkook:" the fucking model was the cause with my Secretary".
Hoseok:" explain we didn't get it ".
Jungkook:" the secretary of my company knows where my title is she teamed up with your father and the model and took it ,it was a fake sign on it it wasn't me that i gave all my property to him ".
Yoongi:" what does that have to do with she giving you a blow job ".
Jungkook:" she forced me because i was shocked about the news , she was going to shoot taehyung when he was in the room when i was in france so i accepted her offer for taehyung to not get shot , i was disgusted ,dirty but for tae i did it ,i can't see him hurt yet its me who hurts him ".
Minho :"fuck ".
Jungkook:" i want to France without guards so he has me captured this week as a warning but i managed to escape ,his guard knows me so he freed me ,that's why taehyung thought i was with her but i was captured ".he got up and pulled his shirt ,they all gasped at Jungkook body ,it was covered with sliced lines and full of bruises ,blue and dark blue on his wounds was visible that he was wiped by something.
Taehyung:" ju-jungkook". He turned .
He was having files in his hand .
Jungkook:" im sorry ,i disappointed all of you but im weak now without my property , he took all ,but that's because i love you taehyung and i can't see you hurt ".
Taehyung hugged jungkook and they both sobbed .
Minho:" actually ,what he has is fake papers ". Jungkook pulled away and looked to the side to find taehyung smiling .
Jungkook:" what ?" .
Minho:" taehyung saved you ".
Jungkook:" what ? I don't understand".
Taehyung walked and got the files and gave them to Jungkook.
Jungkook took them and started reading . he gasped and looked up .
Jungkook:" how ? He ... He took the papers signs by me ".taehyung smiles .
Minho:" actually you have a smart husband kook ".Jungkook looked at taehyung confused ,they all set down .
Taehyung:" you see ...".

-----------------to be continued-----------------

Sorry for the cliff ,you imagine what will happen next chapter .
Love you all ,take care ❤