🌸29🌸

Jungkook pov :
We walked out and taehyung was clingy to me ,i love it because i know he is showing me what he promised that he will stay by my side .
Taehyung:" kookie ?".i looked at him .
Jungkook:" yes love ".
The others were also with their husbands/ boyfriends .
Taehyung:" can we have ice cream after dinner ?". I smiled .
Jungkook:" of course baby anything you want ". He jumped adorably .
Taehyung:" thank you kookie " he peck my lips .
We were walking and we entered the restaurant that we reserved in .
Jungkook :" reservation of jeon Jungkook". The server nodded then we took our way the reserved table .
We set down laughing and chatting until our food served to us all .
We were so into our bubble family until a girl talked .
" well , well , well look who we have here ". She smirked .
I looked up and groaned at the stupid girl .
" its nice to see you happy Jk " taehyung started to shake .
Jungkook:" what do you want nayeon ?".
Nayeon:" his life ".she pointed at taehyung.
Jungkook:" not even in your dreams " she laughed sarcastically.
Nayeon:" not gonna lie but that shit will pay for what he did , revenge is about to start JK be prepared".
Jungkook:"and tell your son called boss that his time come to say goodbye to you ,because i won't have mercy on you both ".
She was a little scared i can see it .
Nayeon:" and be prepared because he will die and you next Jk ".
Jungkook:" and i told you ,no one can defeat me even if you have the strongest gang ,i will still rule you and step on you with my shoes ". I smirked , she huff and walked away .
Namjoon:" can't we have a peaceful dinner or vacation?"  he groaned .
Jungkook:" his boss can't do something to us ,he doesn't have a strong gang like us , he is sending this person's to make us patrol our houses , he is just empty words ".
Yoongi:" who is she ?*.
Taehyung:" she works with jiyong ".
Jungkook:" did she do something to you baby ?".he nodded slowly .
Taehyung:" back then she used to beat me with a baseball bare when i refuse to continue a task she asked for , one day jiyong saw her slapping me he raped her too for almost a month ".
The table gasped .
Jungkook:" so why she want revenge ?".
Taehyung:" i think she was in love with jiyong but he didn't love her ".
Jin:" what does that have to do with you taehyung?".he looked at me .
Taehyung:"a guard of jiyong his name is Minho said one day he is in love with me but he knew i can't share him that ". I glared at him .
Jungkook:" did he touch you ?".
Taehyung:" he never done something to me ,he helped me many times to escape from punishment that buying had for me ".
Jungkook:" why ?".
Taehyung:" because jiyong was his ex boyfriend ".
I widen my eyes .
Jungkook:" so what happened?".
Taehyung:" minho told me that jiyong loves him but Minho never cared because he didn't like jiyong violence , and one day the two had a fight and Minho ended everything because jiyong was having sex with nayeon but minho didn't know he was rapping her ".
Seohyun:" and ?".
Taehyung:" until that day Minho confessed to me and didn't show up again ,jiyong said he run away , so i was getting beaten by both jiyong and nayeon , because one  jiyong was in love with Minho and nayeon was in love with jiyong but minho was in love with me that didn't help to solve the problem ".i signed.he grabbed my hand and kissed it .
Taehyung:" but taetae loves kookie not minho". I smiled .
Jungkook:" you better do or i will kick your ass ". He giggles.
Taehyung:" i love kookie so much " .
I pulled him .
Jungkook:" i love you more my princess ".
Taehyung:" you aren't mad at taetae right ?".
Jungkook:" never baby ,i won't be mad at you ,you did nothing honey " he hugged me ,all were smiling at us .
I was planning some devils plans to eliminate them all .
Dad :" come on guys lets go have a walk outside ".
We nodded and walked out .

We walked in the street of Waikiki with a happy taehyung.
Taehyung:" kookie look ". He pointed at the lights in the trees making me smile at his adorable self when he is little .

Seohyun:" lets have ice cream " they cheered like small kids all people were looking at them some at us with lustful eyes

Seohyun:" lets have ice cream " they cheered like small kids all people were looking at them some at us with lustful eyes .

We entered

Jimin:" can i have that daddy please ?" He talked to yoongi who peck his lips and nodded for jimin to grab a chocolate that was in the freezer to not melt

Jimin:" can i have that daddy please ?" He talked to yoongi who peck his lips and nodded for jimin to grab a chocolate that was in the freezer to not melt .
He run with taemin and soobin . taehyung looked at them .
Jungkook:" go baby ,grab some " he looked at me happily.
He run with them and us stayed in the table .
I kept on looking at him .
Dad :" he never do something without your permission ".
I turned to dad .
Jungkook:" yeah i see that , i want him to have fun but i want him to take permission of me to see what he got through ,i want him to be like adults ".
Namjoon:" my son is acting like adults more like a little and thanks to you Jungkook".
Jungkook:" i don't want to forbid him in either ways , he sometimes take coloring books and start his own bubble and sometimes he started cooking like an expert and i love his both sides ".
Namjoon:" isn't it a bother for you ?".
Jungkook:" why ? You can't get bothered with someone you love and care , taehyung has two different personalities both of them are my occupation i want him to not feel complexed about it just like jimin he don't care what people say about him ".
Yoongi:" jimin was like taehyung before but with time he started to grow his confidence ".
Jungkook:" taehyung's confidence is here but it hurts him when they point finger at him ,he feels down and that broke me too at point want him to just beat the shit out of them ".they chuckled .
Namjoon:" love will change both of you and it will make you both stronger just like you are now " i smiled and looked at taehyung who was giggling with others .