No Control

Radioactive- imagine dragons

Scarlet POV

I proudly smiled at the mirror like a grinning idiot.
I passed! Now i am a second year student.

I got dressed quickly on my usual top and skirt and went downstairs.

"Good morning guys " i greeted them

"Good morning guys " i greeted them. Max and Alex was sitting there in the dinner table.

"Morning scar. You seem happy?" Max asked me.

"Of course, from today onwards i am a second year." I said beaming with joy.

"Well done scar, on the test ." Alex congratulated me again. I saw Oliver coming though the doors.

"Olly! "I hugged him.

"You seem giddy."

"Well your sister is growing up to be quite a lady." I said with pride. Joining Alex and Max at the table. I poured a glass of water for myself.

I saw Ryan entered the room with him," I don't see a lady but a wild cat for sure ." He joked.

"Ha ha not funny." I told off Ryan in agitation. He always teases me!

The water in my hand started boiling. I immediately released it from my grasp.
I was not angry or irritated or upset with his statement. I knew he is always like that. Why my powers are acting out? Like i have no control...

Alex noticed that,"Scar are you okay?"

"Yes, don't worry." I smiled at him, hiding the glass.

They started to talk among themselves and i disposed the water down the kitchen drain. I touched the water to see how hot it was but, it felt normal to my skin. Steam was coming out of it as soon as it touched the cold surface of the sink. Of it was that much hot why didn't it effect me?

I didn't pay much mind to it and went to class with them.

On my way i saw Olivia. "Livia! " i ran upto her.

"Scar, " she hugged me," excited for new term?"

"Yes! "

We made our way to the classroom.

Today Prof. Adrian was teaching us 'Momentum Nul', which meant the part of our power we can use in our daily life without harming another. We all have different powers. And each one of us can use their power skill in small task to help others.

He took us to different places. Each student was paired up in random. For Olivia, & William he took him to the garden. She made it snow so that the winter flower plants could grow. William took the life force of the animals which cant survive. Relieving them from the pain.

Next was Max and my turn. Our location was the pool,"Max fill the pool with water from vapour present in the air. And Scarlet heat up the pool to mild warm." He told us. Max job was to manipulate the water to fill the pool. And now my job was heat the pool to a normal temperature. I tried to concentrate and put my fire energy to it. I didn't had to try even. By my one touch the water started steaming. I touched the water it was again normal to me.