Deeper Connection

Song heat waves.
This chapter is a special thanks to deesto for being my friend and supporting me in wattpad. Reading and voting and commenting! Thank you!!

Scarlet POV

Noah separate him from me. And threw a punch at him.

"Noah!"

The guy fell down.

"What happened?!" Alex came out running. So did Ryan and William behind him, hearing the commotion.

"Not the welcome i was hoping for towards your senior." The guy said rubber his jaw.

I help him get up from the floor. His lips were bleeding from a cut which happened by the punch.

"Noah? Why did you do that?" I faced him.

"He deserved it. " he said crossing his arms.

"But Why?" I couldn't understand him.

"Well he kissed you remember? You only said that." He justified his action.

"Yeah & i should decide whether he should get punched or not?!" I protested.

"Hold on guys. Lets not fight." Alex came between us to calm down the situation.

"I think we are missing the main point here." Ryan said pointing at the guy.

"Yeah who are you?" Williams asked.

"I would love to explain if only i can get some ice for my lip." The guy chuckled.

"Oh sure! I am so sorry..." I helped him walk inside.  He sat in the sofa and i gave some ice cubes for this lip. I held it against his lips.

"Thank you." He smiled at me. "Your just as kind I thought you to be."

I blushed. I still remember him kissing me.

"Ahem! Explain who are you and why your here? More specifically why you kissed her!" Noah said in an agitated voice.

He cleared his throat and started speaking," my name is Killian Valentine. I graduated from the academy 5 years ago. The principal invited specifically here for Scarlet. I am familiar with her condition."

"What? I didn't heard anything about it. " Alex said thinking about this comment he made.

"It was kept confidential. Because i am Partial Red and black. The council is been on back for a while now. Hunting me. I am not a pure red or black like you all." Killian said.

I remember our teacher telling us we are pure as we only have one colour but there are those in this world who have two colours. The impure said by the council. They are treated with disgrace and particularly human. Cause they are not pure so at the age of 28 they lose their power and become normal human. Before that they possess both colour powers. But as time goes those power cancelled each other out leaving nothing.

"You came for me?" I asked him again. Why?

"Yes my dear." He smiled at me. Holding me hand he spoke.

"Wait, how do you know scarlet?" Williams asked him.

"There is simple answer to this..." he picked up his phone and called someone. "Yeah, it me. I have arrived.... Right now i am at the mansion... join me."

We all looked at him confused.

After a few moments Oliver walked though the doors.

"Killian!" He hugged him. "I was waiting for your return anxiously." He said smiling.

"Olly you know him?" I asked him confused.

"Yeah scar, remember i was telling you that someone saved me? Its him."

"You took care of olly!" I turned back to him, realising who he was.

"Yes, i found him after your house burned down. I took him in, taught him everything until it was time to reunite" he said proudly.

"How so you know Scarlet condition then? You said you came for her." Ryan asked him.

"It's confidential. Sorry." He replied.

"Oliver did you tell him about me?" I asked him.

"Yes only that he had black flame power notbthat your amplified..." he replied.

"Okay tell me why did you kissed her?" Noah asked him.

"Oh... yeah about that. Cause i like her alot."

"What?!" The boys exclaimed unison.

"What?" Even i said the same. "Why?"

"I know more about you than you know about yourself my sweetheart." He touched my cheek and removed my lose bangs from my face.

I blushed. Not knowing how to respond. What do you do when a person touches your face without warning!

Noah snapped his hand away from mine and and Ryan stood beside me as a guard.

"I see your knights are at work." He smiled at me getting up. "Its late, i know you have many more questions. I will answer them tomorrow when you join me in training my sweetheart." He kissed my hand. "For now i bid you adieu sweet dreams." He left us.

"Well that doesn't clear up much." Ryan said.

"I agree on that." Alex said.

Each of us left one by one to go our room. I was about to go when I remembered Noah wanting to speak with me and say something.

"Noah you were about to say something?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I had but not right now, next time." He fidgeted.

"Okay.." i was about to leave when he held my hand.

"Scar, just to be cautious. Don't go anywhere without me. Specifically with that creep." He warned me.

"Yeah don't worry." I gave him a hug.

I went back to my room.

What a day!! A total roller coaster. I cant begin to think that the stanger that day who saved me during the test and the one who took in oliver is the same!

Plus what about the confession?

He confessed he likes me in front of everyone!

Such boldness!

It was quite impressive but I don't know him! Nothing about him. I feel like he is a good person somewhere in my heart but also dangerous .

I don't know any more.

Also, Noah did all this preparation for me but why? Looked like he wanted to say something to me but he couldn't.

Things seems just started. And already the roller coaster is taking me up. The only way out is now down.

I can only hope what more is to come.

But this i can feel its just the beginning... more is yet to come.