Epilogue

Scarlet POV

I arranged my bag and went out to the dining table. Noah was arranging the plates. I went to help him keeping my hand bag on the chair.

"Good morning Scarlet."

"Good morning to you too. "

"I hope your not nervous."

"No way." I lied. I was all giddy and butterflies inside.

"Your a bad liar love. "

"Come in, are you not tensed? We will be seeing our friends after 5 months!"

"I thought you more tensed cause the board of magic called us in."

I rolled my eyes. "I am but I am more tensed seeing our friends. Who know how are they or, do they even remember us or not. We kinda lost contact and dove into our work Noah."

He laughed " everyone did that scar! Don't worry everything will be just like before. " he comforted me into a hug. "Let's go now." He held my hand.

It been 5 months since we separated. Everyone drifted into different aspects of their life. So did we. We did talked over the phone but not so much. Today suddenly we got letters from the board of magic to visit them. Not only me but So did Ryan, Alex and others. We didn't do anything bad or upsetting why is the board calling us?! I was worried and also giddy cause we will be seeing our friends after a long time. I wanted to know how are they or what have been they upto.

We reached the old council room within a few moments. I saw Alex, Ryan, William, Max was already there and so did Valarie.

I greeted them,"long time no see guys!"

"It's been long scar!" Alex hugged me.

"I missed you my Princess." Ryan hugged me,

"Do you guys know why we were called?" Valarie asked.

"I was called out of my work to come here." Max said.

"So was I" Alex said.

"What could be so urgent?"

We were discussing when the door open and Alex father. Mr, Erick came out with a few older men. Most of all we're ex-council members like him.

We all went in.

"You all are confused I gather why we called you here but, after proper discussion with our board we decided that we need to place a proper council for the public in general. "

"We are getting a new council?" Max asked.

"Not precisely, but yes."

"What do you mean father."

"I am looking at the new council members. "

We were shocked.

"What?— we?"

"Yes you all."

"Are we capable of such responsibilities?"

"My child we have talked in depth and i believe in all of you. You are the youth and future! You all should be the new council member. We will be holding your coronation ceremony the next day. But the name and pronunciation will be done today."

We all were in daze and shocked. All changed so fast. "Do you all agree?"He asked us.

"I am ready to take the responsibility." Alex said.

"Me too." Both Valarie and Max said.

"William and Ryan?" He asked them.

"It's responsibility and if you think I can Handle it then I am going to prove you that your right." Ryan said.