The battle

Olivers POV

Killian is here! Time is up. We don't know the traveling to the subconscious worked or not. But we will fight him! With all our might. We will not habd over Scarlet to him!

Valarie and William was taking care of Scarlet and the rest of use stood in-front as a barrier.

Killian came to vision. "Well well well what have we here? The furious 5 and their decibels. Great. I was not killing you guys because of Scarlet! But now i have nothing to hold back! I will kill you all and take her back to me." He laughed.

"You think it will be that easy?! I like to see you try." Alex taunt him back.

"Lets start then!" Killian turned his smile to a deadly glare. He summoned his power both red and black. He made deadly spikes arrow with his shield and threw at us. Alex made a powerful shield to protect us. His power was weak.

"What happened? Are you weak cause you don't have Scarlet to save your ass anymore?" Max taunted him.

He grunt in anger and threw the red fire balls at us. Ryan pulled his wind power and diminished the attack.

"You should have taken science. No oxygen no fire."Ryan laughed.

"You all will pay !" He directed his attacked towards Noah in anger. He made a barrier with his powers as the green aura glowed . Killian was stopped and his hands and feet were tied by plants.

He burst a flame of fire and burned everything.

"I had enough!" He summoned a spell and amplified his powers. Alex and Noah's barrier didn't work. They both were struck down. Olivia used het power and struck Killian. But her efforts were futile. Killian amplified shield was indestructible. She panted as she lashed fore sucks of snow on him!

Killian laughed," you can't defeat me! My powers are amplified! I am a supreme power holder. You childish attacks were nothing against mine!"

I tried to manipulate and control his mind but his shield was powerful. My attacks failed.

Noah and Alex were stuck down. Olivia was also at a loss like me. Now only Ryan and max left. They both combined forces and struck him with their power. They only had little effect on him. Some scratches and hits otherwise they were failed.

Killian stuck them but his red flame. They Ryan and Max was taken out. Now only Valarie and William was left.

Valarie came running towards me. "Oliver what do we do! We are losing. We can't save Scarlet like this." She cried.

"We will not give up Val. For Scarlet. I will not lose my sister!" I screamed.

The guys heard me and even if they were bleeding they got up in their feet with difficulty.

William carried Scarlet and came to us. "I will fight with you!" He told me.

"Noah, you have seen the light! Your the link to Scarlet past and future. Its only upto you now to bring her back. I have faith in you."Valarie spoke.

William handel Scarlet to Noah's arms.

"I have faith in you too Noah. Please save my sister." I said to him.

"I will try my best guys!" He spoke.

Leaving Scarlet to him. We stood in front of him. Like a barrier of shield.
First Alex, summoning his power to form a powerful shield. Then Ryan, summoning the powerful wind barrier of tornadoes. Then Max manipulating the water to shape a wall. Then Olivia summoning a blizzard of snow and then me and Valarie. Invading And manipulating Killians mind to stop him.

We took a final stand.

"This is so impressive alas! All in vain against me." Killian laughed.

We didn't wait and struck him all together as well as Killian summoned his Fame and red shield.

We will fight to the end to save Scarlet!