QC

Noah POV

I got dressed up early. Put on my favourite shirt. Let my hair fall on its natural curls and gave one last look at the mirror.

Today is the day!

I will tell her how i feel.

I went out of my room beaming with joy. My eyes immediately searched for scarlet. During this time of the day she always eats lunch in the dinning room.

I went to the kitchen it was empty. I saw William come in the room.

"Hey Will, have you seen scarlet somewhere?"

"Yeah last i saw she was going to the garden." He left after saying.

Today it Saturday, that means half day. She must had done with her classes.

I went to the garden.

There she was! She was sitting in the gazebo with a book on her hand.

"Hey scar." I called out to her.

She looked up closing the book. "Hey Noah, what up?"

"Are you free this afternoon?" I plan to confess to her in a romantic way.

"Sadly no. I planned to go out with the girls today. Valarie has been depressed ...& so is Liv over max, I thought a little bit of shopping will help cheer them up." She smiled.

"Oh." My face fell. She seems busy.

"But i am free in the evening." She added.

"Great." My face lift up again. "I wanna tell you something, say can you meet me here at 6?" He asked.

"Sure. I am free that time."

"I will see you then." I left her back to continue her reading. I have much more to plan.

First i will make her favourite desert and then i will decorate the garden. I went to the kitchen and started making her favourite red velvet pancakes. I put a lot of wiped cream and strawberries on top the way she likes it.

I looked at the clock and it was 4pm now. Scarlet went out with girls by now so I should start working on the garden.

I went to the garden and use my powers to grow the trees and vines to to form a perfect shade of yellow and orange. The vines bore small 🌺 flowers which looked beautiful. Now all it needs is some fairy lights.

I summon the light and sparkle by the magic spell which was taught to us in our 3rd year.

Now its looking perfect.

I went inside to change my shirt when i ran into Alex

"Noah i got some good new for you."

"More good news?" My day is going great I thought to myself.

"Yeah remember the intruder who entered the campus? I found out who it is."

"What ? Thats great news. So that guy will be punished right?"

"Not quite right. After talking with dad i got to know that some big shot is coming to our academy. He had already 5 years ago he graduated. So i heard."

"So what does that have to do with the intruder?"

"Apparently dad gave that person a pass to travel in and out of the academy. Thus the barrier didn't stop him. So, if i am correct the guy who helped scarlet is probably him. Because I double checked the barrier. It cannot be broken. So the person who had a pass can come in or out. So it must be him."

My smile fade away," so the creep who kissed scarlet..."

"Yes it's probably him."

I clenched my fist in anger. " he will get a punch from me then if i ever see him. I dont care how much of hot shot he is."

He chuckled,"woah, i never saw you lose your cool like that." He waved me bye and went inside.

I looked at the watch it was 5:50pm. Scarlet will be coming home any minute now.

I quickly changed unto one if my green T-shirts and waiting for her in the gazebo.

A few moments later i saw her come in. She was dressed in her casual jeans and a yellow top. Just like a fresh daisy. Her cheeks blush pink as ever and her hair silk.

"Wow, the garden looks beautiful Noah. Whats the occasion?"

My heart was pounding but i tried to relax and concentrate.

"Scarlet i need to tell you something."

"Yeah?"

"I haven't been true to myself nor you or anyone. I am done lying and being a coward."

"Noah your scaring me. "

I smiled," no I don't want you to be scared. Its just that i have to tell you something i have been denying and hiding for so long."

She nodded for me to continue.

I held her hand.

"Scar, from the moment you attack me with the broom and till now, every time i spend with you has been a gift and i want to spent more in the future.."

"Noah..."her eyes went soft.

"So i want to say is that—"

"Oh my god."

"Yeah scar," she understands me.

"Its him!"

Wait what?!

She raised her hand and pointed it behind me.

"What?"

I turned back to see what it was.

A tall guy with blonde hair and green eyes was standing behind me.

"Its you!" Scarlet spoke.

"I told you we will meet again scarlet." That guy smiled at her. He came forward and walked passed. He hugged her.

What the hell?!

"Your the one that kissed me!" Scarlet gasped.

What the hell?!

Its him!!