Beach & fireworks part 2

Obsessed by dynoro song!!
Check it out each chapter has got its own characteristics song!

I got ready. I wore a beautiful summer dress and did my hair a half undo.

 (Scarlet clothes)I went out the door and saw Noah ready and waiting for others to come and join

(Scarlet clothes)
I went out the door and saw Noah ready and waiting for others to come and join.

"Hey.." i went towards him.

"Hey... wow you look breathtaking." He complimented.

"Thanks." I smiled, "where are others?"

"Ryan has gone to make preparations for the fire works and Alex is with him. Max and William are still getting ready."

"By the way you look great. Refreshing." I said to him. He was wearing a pale yellow shirt lose with khaki shorts. His muscles were flexed and he was looking hot. I tried not to drool on him.

I calmed down my heart.

"That dress suits you. I mean you look exceptionally beautiful today." He said smiling and held my hand softly.

"Thanks..." we made our way around the beach.

"By the way... are you close to Ryan?"

"What do you mean?" I looked at him confused.

"Um nothing..."

I couldn't understand him.

I was about to ask him again, when Max and William came down, accompanied by Olivia.

"Hey guys."

"Hey."

Ryan and Alex also arrived, but not alone, Valarie was with them my smile fade away.

What the...

Why she is here?

Olivia also eyed me and asked me the same thing.

"Surprise guys! I finished my family gather fast and made an excuse so that i can join you you all." She said happily.

She ran and hugged Noah. He let go of my hand. My heart ached again.

"We are happy to see you Valarie ." Max spoke.

I tried to smile. I clutch my hands. I could feel my power rising & my hands are getting hot.