Over come with Emotions

Broken angel song

Scarlets POV

I woke up in a family environment. In the comfort of my bed. My head hurt.

"What happened...?"

Noah was near me. "Scarlet you finally awake!" He hugged me.

"How long i was out?" I asked rubbing my head.

"More than a week... we all were worried." Olivia said.

My head hurt like crazy. Suddenly all the memories came flooding in. How i turned dark. I killed Naomi and others. Also how harsh i was to my friends.

My eye filled up with tears.

All the emotions I buried deep down. The feelings I forgot came back rushing to me.

Sadness, Anger. Disgust, hate, all of it came down on me.

"No no no!! What have i done!" I cried.

"Its okay Scarlet you were not at fault. You didn't know what you were doing." She hugged me.

"No Olivia, i did that there is no escaping. All of happened cause of me."

A knock on the door came, Valarie peeked in from my door. "Valarie." I saw her.

"Hey scar, how are you feeling."

"Better than I deserve Val! I am so sorry for hurting you!" I cried.

"Its okay scar, i am okay. You don't have to apolo—"

"No Val please i need to do this. I hurt you more than anyone could imagine, still you stayed by my side and help me come back. I am sorry Val. For hurting you." I cried my tears didn't stop falling.

"Its okay Scar, its not cause of you. I did what anyone would do to get their friend back." She hugged me.

"Okay now stop crying. There is someone wants to meet you." She pointed at the door.

Oliver came rushing in. "Sister! You back! I am so sorry for trusting Killian. I cause you pain."

"What are you saying Oliver. You wanted to help me. You did what you thought was right. Your intention were pure. But i on the other hand hurt so many people. I am sorry Oliver i hurt you too."

"Now don't cry sister. I am okay see." He chuckled. "There are others who are patiently waiting for your awake..." he said.

Ryan, Max, William and Alex came inside.

"Scar! I was so worried." Ryan hugged me. "Never leave us again and don't us like this!"

"Okay Ryan."

"I am glad your back and alright Scar!" Williams said.

"I am sorry guys. I cause you all alot of trouble." I apologised.

"Don't be. If i was in your place you would have done the same." Alex said with a smile. "I am just glad to have you back."

They all hugged and accepted me as if nothing happened. I am blessed to gave them in my life. But I can't forget what i was. I can still hear Naomi scream and pain. The smell of burning flesh. And the torcher i put them through. Damn! I took a life! That doesn't cover anything. I was wrong. I did something bad. No amount of apologies can cover it out.

I was having breakfast with the boys when a telegram came in our mansion. "What is it you got there William?" I asked him.

"I don't know this letter came in your name?" He handed me the letter.

I opened it and as i read it my hands started shaking.

"What is the letter about Scar?"Alex asked me.

"This is a letter of appearance before the high judge cor this afternoon, apparently there is a trial going on for Naomi death. They will decide what punishment I should get." I told them.

"It cant be right! You didn't kill her intentionally, Killian influenced you! You were was under control?! How could they punish you? More importantly she was the one who bullied you!" Noah said with anger.

"Regardless Noah, i did kill someone. No matter what, I can't tske away a life like that. I should be punished." I said.

"But Scarlet, your forgetting. The crime for killing anyone here in Celest Vill, punishment is death!" Alex said.

"I will agree then."

"Are you mad?!" Max intervened.

"I have to side with Max scar, you didn't kill anyone intentionally! You should not be punish for the matter. If your responsible then so is Killian!" Ryan argued.

"Yes Scar, don't think we won't stand by you in this! Don't worry we will save you."William said.

"Thank you guys. I don't deserve this but thank you."

I got ready for my hearing this afternoon. We arrived infront of the court house. It was big. We made our way inside and sat down.

"Don't worry scar! We are right here with you." Olivia held my hand.

"It will be okay." Valarie gave me courage.

I went and stood at the stand where i was called.

All eyes were on me. My throat went dry.