Next step

Joel adams- please don't go.

Ryan's POV

I slammed my hand against the desk! "How come I didn't see this coming.!?"

Valarie was admitted to the hospital immediately.

"Its not your fault Noah. We all were blinded." Alex said.

"I am ashamed. I lived him him all these years. And I didn't realise him plan from the start." Oliver cursed.

"We all fell right into his plan." Max said.

"What do we do now? He has Scarlet under his control"Noah added.

"We have to find a way to bring her back to us." Olivia said.

"I think i can help."William spoke up.

"What? How." Ryan asked.

"Killian wanted the golden diary, and with its help he turned Scarlet dark. So if we get hold of the diary then we can find a solution for it."

"Oliver do you think you can get the diary?"

"I will try my best." He said.

"Till then lets hit the archives and library. Anything we can find to help us." Noah added.

"Thats a good idea. Lets get going."

"Wait, before that you guys need to get your woulds treated." Olivia said," you can't help Scarlet if you yourself is not a 100%"

"She is right." Joan came in through the doors. "Lets patch you up and the. You guys can get going."

Hold on scar! I promise to bring you back. I can't imagine life with you.

Noah's POV

Joan healed us one by one. Including all the teachers too. Alex has gone to consult with his father what next step should be taken and Ryan & Olivia , Max went to the library. Oliver is trying to get hold of the golden diary and William and i will investigate the Archives.

Joan healed all if us one by one now it was my turn.

He summoned his pure grade golden green aura to heal my wounds.

"It might hurt a bit." He said .

"I don't worry about myself. Right now my blood and very being in my body is boiling imaging Scarlet with that snake." I clenched my fist.

"Your really care for her?"

"I love her Joan. But i am a coward for not able to tell her how i feel...Now i feel like i have lost her...or the chance to tell her properly." I said with sad voice.

"Noah its never too late. We will bring her back. Then you can tell her how you feel." Joan said.

"I hope so too cause if not I don't know what to do."

I will fight for you till the end Scarlet. I will bring you back to us.

Olivia POV

I tuned through the pages of the books and documents to find anything that might bring back scarlet. But even after 4 hours of searching I couldn't find anything.

"Max, can u ask you something?"

"Yes hun. "

"What will happen to Scarlet?"

"Don't worry love, we will definitely bring her back."

"Its not that, — she— she killed Naomi, Ashley and Lia. I know she didn't go it intentionally but I don't want her to be punished. She is really pure and kind. I have faith on her. She didn't do it in her sense."