Fall of the Council

Olivers POV

I am glad Scarlet is out of the hospital and doing well but , her wounds got me curious. The red aura spikes had the similarities with Killian power. He took me in, he took care of me so why will he do this?

I have to find out.

Alex came to me yesterday to ask me about Killian. I was astonished when he said about the intruder incident and why they suspect him but I couldn't believe it.

I couldn't even come to visit Scarlet in the hospital cause of Killian surveillance duty.

I made my way towards Killian room. I knocked on the door," Killian are you there?"

"Oh Oliver come on in." He opened the door and welcomed me in.

"We don't hide anything from each other Killian so i wanted to ask you."

"Sure Oliver."

" did you broke into into the archives? Are you the one who attacked scarlet."

"I did broke into the archive. You know Oliver how important is the golden diary. We need it to save her."

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I couldn't risk it. I was being watched telling you would have been risky for you."

"But why did you attack her?"

"It was not my intention, she leaped into protecting her friends and my spear went into her. But she did more damage to me. Her hell fire is strong." I showed him the scar in my hand cause of her attack.

"You can help her right? You told me if you get the book you can help her free from it?"

"Yes i can. We just need a little time to execute the plan."

"What have you planned?"

"All will be revealed in good times Oliver. Your thoughts are not protected right now. So I can't tell you yet. That girl Valarie is very equipped with mental pathways so I can't tell you yet."

"She won't use her powers on me. She is a good person." Valarie is very kind soul. The way she cares about everything makes me like her.

"That maybe the case but I can't have any loopholes. Its for your sisters sake."

"Fine." I agreed for now. "But if you ever hurt scarlet any way i will forget your my savour and mentor." I warned him.

"Oliver i wont hurt her. She is my key too. Now if you will excuse me i need go out."

"Where are you going?"

"To get rid of some difficulties in my path." He took the golden book and went out.

I also left his room.

I went to the mansion to visit scarlet. She was with Olivia and Valarie.

"Hey sis."

"Hey Oliver what a surprise. I was a but shocked when you did come to see me recover." She made a face.

"I am sorry sister, i was preoccupied."

"No worries your here now all that matters." She hugged me.

"What you girls are upto?"

"We are planning the costumes we are gonna wear the upcoming halloween party."

"Yeah right it will be halloween soon in a few days."

Ryan joined us,"what do you plan to wear Scar?"

"Maybe a angel? I don't know" she laughed.

"An angel will definitely suite you."

"What about you Valarie?" I asked her.

"I don't know maybe be a kitty?" She said blushing.

"Well no one asked but i will say i am going to wear a beautiful Victorian princess." Olivia said.

"Well i think that's lovely Liv." Max joined us with William too.

"And William how about you?" Scarlet asked him.

"I don't know... a violinist maybe."

"Wow you like violin? Love to heart it one day." Valarie added. "What about you Oliver?"

"A teacher probably." We all laughed.

"I can already see Alex as a knight." Olivia said.

"Ryan how about you?" Scarlet asked him.

"A naughty pirate maybe." He winked at her. She blushed.

"What about Noah?" Max said.

"Yup. We don't know his choice?"

"GUYS!!! HURRY UP AND SEE THIS." Alex shouted.

We all ran inside.

He turned the tv volume high. "POSSIBLY THE WORK OF A GROUP OF TENJALIANS BUT AS YOU CAN SEE THE COUNCIL HAS FALLEN DOWN. THERE IS NO SURVIVORS LEFT. ALL IS IN RUBBLES. God help us now."

"What is this... so horrible." Scarlet whispered.

"Who could have done this?" Max said.

I felt like I already knew who it might be...