Between the boys

Scarlet POV

We have settled to our normal day to day activities. William, Max, Valarie and Oliver had completed their 3 stage of training. So did Oliver. Alex, Ryan and Noah had already done with their 3 stages now only the last stage remains.

I was studying in my room when William came in. "Hey scar,"

""William! You came at the tight time! Please help me study for finals. As because I ascend after than anybody else the teachers want me to complete the whole chapter by tonight! Which is not fair!" I cried.

"Which chapter your doing?"

"The chapter of ascend the spirit animal. To achieve supreme."

"That is not difficult see here." He took my worksheet and explained me the spell pentagon. "You fo this— and say this spell. And do this symbols ... and its done!"

"Wow, you just ascend yesterday and you cant do this spell? So advance?"

"I studied before hand." He laughed.

"No matter your top student."

"Lets do the next one." We resumed our studying session. After two hours i closed the books. "Finally done."

"Remember to review it at night." He said.

"Okay teacher." I laughed.

He went towards the door and stopped. "Whats the matter? " i asked him.

"Um scarlet we need to discuss something." He came back and sat beside me," when you lost your emotions, i had to trick you to bring with us..." he hesitated.

"You can speak freely William i wont mind."

"Umm, I don't know your remember it or not, but at the Halloween party i kissed you so that i can take away your life force and put you to sleep." As soon as he mentioned it I remember the memories clear as day.

I blushed hard,"its okay! I don't.. i mean I didn't mind it. You did what you had to do to help me and stop Killian."

"Yeah sorry for that. But to tell you the truth i did left bad kissing you— you were my first kiss... so..."

"Its okay William. I forgive you" to think that I didn't dislike his. He is actually a decent kisser. Wait what i am think about? My eyes landed on William lips and I remember thr kiss. Damn now every time i see him I remember the kiss.

"Okay then i will see you at class tomorrow." He waved me goodbye and left.

I laid back in my bed. "Why? Cant i calm down when i am with the guys! And why they have to this good looking?!" I covered my face with a pillow.

Morning came as early as i slept. I was having breakfast 🍳 when Ryan came whistling.

Noah was making eggs and Alex was looking at the newspapers beside me.
"Someone is in a good mood?" I asked him.

"Yes i am. See what i have got!" He handed me two tickets. I looked at the ticket carefully. It was two VIP passes to the new amusement park in the city.

" OMG !! Ryan! How did you get this passes?"

"You like it?"

"Come on! Its the Carnival 🎡 amusement part! The one with most scary roller coaster 🎢 awards the Scream Master"

"So you know who i am going to take then?" He teased me.

"Oh shut up!! Me?!"

"Or who else?" He chuckled.