Queen of Ruthless

Build a bitch. Bella pouch

Scarlet POV

Right now i am living with Killian in his house. I don't feel anything of my past or what happened. Only the hunger to prove myself. Not bound by rules. Or anything.

"This will be your room my love." Killian gave me a tour of my room holding my hand. "If you need anything just ask." He smiled leaving me alone.

"I will."

"Take a goodnight sleep i will see you tomorrow."

I went to my room & closed the door. It was quite big. I went to bed.

Morning came earlier than expected.

I went to the mirror. I looked at myself. Worn out dress and shoes. Long dirty blonde hair and crystal blue green eyes. This is too plain. How come i have been like this average? I have a hot body, beautiful blonde hair and the most powerful here. Letting people walk all over me? Well, not any more.

I picked up the scissor and started cutting my long hair. I change from a white to something sassy black.

Now this looks cool.

I did make make to dark shade and gave a last glance to the mirror. Nice to meet you scar! No more sweet and simple.

 Nice to meet you scar! No more sweet and simple

This looks great.

I went out thinking this will be fun.

With my high heels on foot and little black dress i went to class. All eyes were in me. More cause they were afraid and others cause i was dangerous. Hell i cared!

I made my inside the class room where i met Olivia, Max,William and Oliver. For most of them ascend was next week exam but for me i had already done.

"Hey Scar. How are you feeling?" Olivia hesitate but appropriate me.

"Better than ever." I replied.

"Great, are we still on for practice this evening?"

"My sweet and innocent Olivia, practical are for losers. I have already ascended. My power is in my control. So you can count me out."

She looked hurt. "Still i will wait for you if you wanna come."

"As if! Silly girl." I murmured.

Max got up angry and stood infront of me. I wasn't scared. "What is it?"

"Valarie is in the hospital because of you do you have any remorse!?"

"Well, she acted on her own will. I am sorry i am not to blame." I said blowing my nails. "Excuse me Mr. whatever!"

"What about Naomi. You killed her!" He got more angry.

"That bitch had it coming. She should have never crossed my path... neither should you." I gave him a narrow look. I walked passed shoving him aside.

He clenched his fist and wanted to say something but Olivia stopped him. "Don't this not the Scarlet we know Max."

"She is be being controlled remember?" William said.

"We need to find out how to beak the spell the killian cast upon her."Oliver added.

"But how it near impossible to get her alone, she doesn't even wants to come anywhere with us. moreover Killian hover over her like a bee!"

"Don't worry we will find a way." Max said putting her hand on her shoulders.

Rest of the day went by. And despite of the devastating cause by me. To keep up moral the principal announced that the halloween party will take place as used so everyone was busy decorating.

I made my way towards the library.

I met Alex Ryan there.

Oh gosh! Now i have to hear their greetings and chit chat. I rolled my eyes.

I took some books Killian told me to collect and went to the counter. As I thought they came to talk to me. Sucks!

"Hello Scar, how are you?" Alex asked.

"Um good. What is it? I don't have time to chit chat with you guys."

"Scarlet! You remember me right? Our secret spot and all the things he did together?" He held my hand.

I shake his hands off mine."dude back off. Only Killian can touch me. Whatever we had or didn't had its long gone. So stay away from me. I don't a creep flirt like you." I said with sarcasm.

He looked deeply hurt but I didn't care.

"What happened to you scar?" Alex said

"Just to clarify all those foolish feelings which were in my way to freedom and my self esteem are long gone. I am done caring about shit now! So move it!" I walked passed them out of the library.

I was making my way towards the council room when i caught up with Noah.

"Scar! You startled me. — you look great by the way... when you will be coming back to the mansion? Why are you with Killian? Please come back, I really miss you." He hugged me.

"Woah! Hold you horses." I pushed him off me. " First of all i am done caring shit of what you feel! Second of all my home is with Killian now. And third of all, if you if you ever try to get familiar with me again i will burn you to crips."

"Scar its me Noah... what happened to you?"

"What happened to me is my eyes were opened. Not getting pushed around by the pathetic one side feelings of myself for you. I can't believe what a looser i was to be in love with you!"

"What?"

"Yeah don't act so dumb. Your equally responsible for the heartache i had." I crossed my arms, "But now all those things are gone and i am free. I love Killian now. So fuck off." I walked passed him.

He didn't let me escape. He held my hand and pulled me close to him," i know i did mistakes and i hurt you but not anymore. I promise to bring the old you back."

"If you accept the new me, no matter what you do, you will get the old me!" I said and summon my powers.

"Now back off or i will crips you ass!" I held a black flame ball in my hand.

He let me go.

I still wanted to hurt him but, my body didn't move.

This sucks!

I went out frustrated.

I went home Killian welcomed me in. "Did you get the book i asked you to?"

"Yes darling her you go." I handed him the books.

"Any difficulties along the way?"

"None I can't handle. "I gave a cheeky smile. "I can't believe i was friends with those bunch of weird ass people!"

"Don't worry love, you have got me now." He wrapped me in his arms.

"So what's you plan now?"

"All in good times love."

"Don't i get a kiss?" I asked him. "For job well done?"

"I was waiting for so long for you to say that." With this he sealed his lips on to mine.

I don't know why Noah's words are still on my mind?