Killians Move

Killian POV

I am devastated. How could i lose scarlet so easily those weak men! Scarlet was the key to unlocking the past and future. With her ruling over the council and board is easy as pie. Now i have to take her by force! She is mine and i will have my vengeance.

I walked out of the room.

"Gather everyone we will attack once the shield of the academy weaken." I said to my followers.

"As you desire sir,"

They left.

Nola came to me. She was second hand. "What is the next step killian?"

"We have to get Scarlet! Without her the key won't work."

"Shall i kill those minions and get her?" She said raising her sharp nails.

"No... its still not time yet. We need her when she is close to supreme! Remember it won't work unless she is supreme."

"So what shall you propose?"

"For now keep a close eye on her... i have to deal with the academy principal! That old bastard is just not dying from the poison i gave him. So i have to take care of the situation myself!"

"What your going to do Killian?"

"For now lets pay the old man a visit." I said with a sinister smile.

"I with you, its been long since I poisoned someone." Nola laughed.

Nola was a brown class: even though she was powerful to poison in her skin. The one she touches is immediately effected.

I have already repaired my broken teleportation device. I took my dark black coat and went off with her. I made the portal inside the academy . I remember when the last time i was here i kept a part of my device so that in case of emergency i can come over easily.

I came to the basement of the library. I cloaked myself and with Nola i made my way towards the chamber of the principal.

"I knew you would come back!" He said getting up.

"Hello old friend. I came back to take my vengeance."

"Why are you after the Scarlet? I was the one who was present when you mother was being hunted. I couldn't help her then but i will not let you harm that girl."

"Hahaha you should think of yourself old man."

He didn't understand what i meant. Nola came out from behind me. "Do your work Nola."

I told her. "She fumed a brown smoke in the air." I was not affected by it but he was not immune like me.

He started coughing. "What is this?" His shield was no match for a gas attack.

"I am surprised you didn't recognise the dangerous brown power of poison. "He gasped.

"You are playing with fire Killian. The others will come for you."

"Yes cause when i will be god. Your all be on your feet begging me for mercy. And those boys are nothing compared to me! After when i have taken over scarlet you will all be puppets to my game." I laughed.

He fell down inhaling the gas. His shield also went weaker. "Your no match for my Nola. She is feisty one!"

He fell down gasping. The vice principal also came in that moment. "What are you doing!!"

She was going to use her magic on me but Nola touched her neck and subdued her unconscious.

The shield which the principal Erick made also dissolved.

He was on the ground now.

"Nola let's finish this and get out of here!"

"Yes master, " she touched the water and turned it into poison. Then forced it down his throat.

"Now sleep for long." He had his anger eyes on me and then fell asleep.

The barrier weakened.

My work is done here now all is left is to get Scarlet!

"Lets go Nola."

I went out into a smoke.