News Flash

Alex POV

Way to ruin the mood early morning.

That girl! What does she think of herself as?
The queen of England?!
Wasting my coffee & time, not even an apology then the backtalk. Got nerves or maybe just an idiot.

I walked to the orientation hall after a few minutes.
I was supposed to give the speech for the new student as a student president.

I looked at my watch as the vice principal gave her speech.

"Hey made it on time." I saw Noah arriving.

I was a bit shocked.

"Your attending? "

"Yes"

"Shocker "

"Why is that..."

"You're seriously asking me that?"

"Yup," there is his stupid happy go lucky 🍀 smile.

I rolled my eyes," I thought I will be again make an apology speech for your absence."

"When did I ever not come to any occasion?"

"The question is not when, it should be when did you actually attend any festivals or meetings? Mr. lazy pants." A voice interrupted my answer to his question. Naomi was standing behind

"Aww, your too harsh Naomi," Noah said looking at her.

"The truth hurts," I said.

Noah laugh.

"So what's the occasion?" Naomi asked.

"Well, it's just that I don't want to miss this orientation."

"Why is someone special coming?" She asked

"Something like that."

I looked at him confused.

Who is coming? I didn't hear from father that someone special is coming. Is it a new teacher? Or some big shot new student?

I was lost in my thoughts when they called us on the stage. Game face.

I came on stage and started speaking. All the girls were gossiping and awe. I mentally smiled. That's the reaction I always get.

I glanced at the newcomers sitting at the girls. I saw a familiar face on the middle row. I looked here.

It's that idiot sassy girl!

She gave me a weak smile. I quickly revert my eyes from her giving her the stink eyes.

what a luck. That girl had to be a new student.

I finished my speech and gave the mike to Noah. He started speaking but stopped in the middle.

What happened? I looked at him. He was looking at the audience new student and smiling. What is he looking at?

I followed his gaze to the middle of the auditorium where the sassy girl was sitting. She smiled seeing him. How does he know her?

After the orientation ended I made my way towards him to ask him about her when the announcement started on the hall mike.

The following student please make their way towards the principal's office,- Alexander Ford, Noah Rold, Ryan Hardy.

I wonder why father wants to see us?

We made our way towards the office. We stood outside the office. Ryan joined us.