Code Red

Astronaut in the ocean - masked wolf

Alex POV

Right now Scarlet , me and Noah are sitting in the student council room finishing up with the extra paper work. Now that we are in our last year work load is more. Ryan, Noah and me are in 4th stage and 3rd year. Scarlet, Williams and Max were in their 2nd year 2nd stage. Their 3rd stage exam is near. Oliver is in 3 stage like us. He skipped a grade and completely his 2nd year before Scarlet. That boy is very powerful and talented. I am at-least glad that Valarie and Olivia is there in the same grade to accompany scarlet.

Furthermore i was very upset for letting Naomi back to this academy. She has a cunning and sly personality. I worry for Scarlet safety cause of that incident with her. Specifically after Noah told me she is bullying scarlet.

"I am done sorting out the paper for the upcoming Halloween party." Scarlet told Me.

"Good, do you have the transfer papers for the graduating students?"

"I think it is left at the archives." Noah got up.

"No worries, i will get them." Scarlet got up from her chair and went out of the room.

The archive are down the stairs at the end of the corridor. At the sub-level basement. All important documents and folder were kept there. Only the student council  & teachers was allowed to do there.

I was sorting rest of the papers when things started to shake. Whats going on!

"Is it an earthquake?" Noah asked.

"I don't know." All the things kept on the table started to fall down. After a while it stopped.

The light went out and the blackout was replaced by a red light.

The sirens started ringing. **CODE RED. LOCKDOWN INITIATE**

And went on repeat.

**CODE RED. LOCKDOWN INITIATE**

"Don't tell me its what i think it is!" Noah asked me with a worried expression on his face.

"It is i am afraid." I got up from my seat and went to door. It was locked as expected.

My phone rang," yes Ryan!"

"Alex, are you guys okay?"

"Yes i am fine. Noah is with me too. Where are you & others?"

"I am at the library locked in. Max and Olivia is at the cafeteria last i spoke. And Valarie is with Oliver at the classroom."

"Good you guys are safe. Where is William? "

"I don't know. He went to get you guys I thought."

"He hasn't arrived yet."

"What about scarlet?"

"Thats what i am afraid about. She went to the archives a few minutes ago. I am not able to get to her. I am also worried for her."

"Try to get out from your end. I will try something here to get out. The academy is under attack. We need to get her to safety." He said with a worried tone in his voice.

"I know. " i ended the call.

"What happened?" Noah asked me.

"Everyone is safe. Under lockdown as we are."

"Thats a relief, but what about scarlet?"

"I am trying to reach her cell, but the basement has poor signal."

"We have to get to her Alex."

"I know that too well Noah. Let me think what we can do. Its not possible for us to break the magic barrier of each room to get out. "

This situation is dire. I have to work fast. Its not easy to unlock the magical barrier put in each room and building to get out. Until the situation is settled i am not powerful enough to break my father's barrier. Only the supreme can cross the barrier. Code red means attack on the academy, that the main defence barrier to enter the academy broken, something like this had never happened before.

 ( the academy)

( the academy)

I called my dad to investigate the situation.

"Father what's happening."

"The council has been under attack son, the tanjelians (dark magic folks. Black charmers) has infiltrated the academy. Stay where you are. We are trying to neutralise  the situation."

"Do you have any idea what they want?"

"No son. There is a bigger plot involved I think, take care of yourself." He ended the call.

"I got hold of William!" Noah said in the call. He clicked the loud speaker button.

"Guys! — you safe?" His voice came thoughts with alots of static interference.

"We are okay William, where are you?" Noah spoke.

"I am in Basem— with Sca—"

"Did you say with Scarlet?" I asked.

"Yes— followed— now i am with her."

"The connection is poor Williams. Are you guys okay?"

"Yes we are— wait? What the—" his voice broke off.

"Williams are you okay? How is Scarlet?" Noah asked.

"William— fall back!!" It was scarlet voice. I couldn't hear anything anymore the line went black after a *BOOM*

The whole building started shaking and I could hear a huge explosion take place.

"We have to get out there!" Noah spoke up.

"Lets try to break the windows." Noah and used our magic to woke on it.

I didn't work. "Your father's barrier is strong Alex."

the main entrance finally broke.

After few moments while we were struggling the light came back to normal and the barrier fade away. "How ... what?"

Ryan came in with others into the room. "Guys lets go. The defence had fallen."

We all headed down to the archives.