Killian's Past

Killians POV

Flashback:

"Mom what are we having for dinner today?"

"Let your father come home and we can have some noodles."

"Yay!"

We were never the rich type. Poor middle class family where dad works two jobs day and night, and my mom is a housewife. We don't have much to eat some days.

My father. Mere White class and as for my mother. The cursed Black class. She was cursed said by the society. I was only 3 years old i never know why or what is black class. We never stayed in a place for long time. Always on the move.

My mom never uses her powers and when she did we have to move again. Frankly I didn't like to move that often. I didn't had any friends too. I was always the odd one out in my class. I was born human but not quite ordinary.

I had an extremely ability of absorb powers of another. When i absorbed any powers my life expectancy decreased. Taking away 10 or more years from my life. The more higher the power the grater the years. I felt out of place for so long that when i met my first best friend i ended up taking away his power which was red class. I was too small and did it unconsciously but it deducted 20 years of my life.

Now i was 7 years old. We are living in Celest city. One of the most prosperous and beautiful city of magic and power.

We were living happily and peacefully here. But it all went down hill. One day when dad was returning from work he was robbed on the way back. It didn't end here. Mom had to work part time job. The more she worked the more her powers got out of control.

I had heard black class are killed before they reach maturity but my mom survived this long hiding her powers and suppressing her powers. One day lost control of her powers at work and we have to move again.

We were getting ready to leave when people broke into our home and as my mom hurt someone they killed her to get rid of the curse. My father also died protecting mother.

I was left alone. But not before i took away some of my mothers powers into mine. Thus i have red and black aura both. I spent all my years learning about various powers.

I grew up with my careless and cruel aunt and uncle. I discovered how to save people with black power. After my mom i swore to never let anyone be harmed cause of it. They are not evil or cursed. Its the world that made them that. I learned about the council and the secret prophecy of golden diary. And when i was 14 i ran away to a near by town of Mishol. Where I learned there was another person harbour black power.

I took in Oliver for the purpose to get close to her sister. But he became family to me. I couldn't imagine him to be important to me. When i met Scarlet she was a ordinary girl living a human life. I knew her mother sacrificed herself to seal her powers. But nothing ever is suppress for long term. When she hurt a boy in her foster home i knew her powers were resurfacing.

End of flashback:

She came to the academy and her powers awaken. It was not long the council and other will be coming to kill her for her black class. I made myself in one of the ranks as a professor to come unto the academy. I was the one who amplified her power cause not only I could take powers but the black class help me amplified it. I master supreme class to get into the academy. I knew I don't have long to live now. I have already given away 60 years of my life harvesting powers. If i want to ascend Scarlet i have to do it fast. I didn't just save scarlet for her power but i wanted revenge. Controlling her and her powers will give me the revenge i want to take on the world for killing my mother.

I have to protect her only for myself but for others. She is unaware of the prophecy but i now it now. With the golden book in possession. I know now why the council and every hunts down black class. The secret is way to big. And the powers is beyond imagine one can handle. They are scared of black class because of what they can do. The secret which i only know. I didn't wanted to like Scarlet but her innocence and beauty mesmerised me. I was using get at first now i want her raising hell by my side.

I light up a match and burn the golden book. All the secret are inside me now. No one is going to interfere now.

Now that I have Scarlet by my side i will take away everything from this world as it took away from me

No more weakness.

I will rule this City like hell with heaven in my hands.