The bully is back.

I woke up early and made my way to class as fast I could. Today Max was also getting discharged from the hospital. I met Olivia on the way to classroom.

"Hey liv! " her face was full of worry. "You seem upset. Max is coming back today I thought you will be happy."

"Scar! This is no time to smile."

"What you mean?"

"Missed me?" A familiar voice spoke up behind me.

It was Naomi! "Don't get to comfortable! Now that i back your days are numbered!" She said me with a disgust voice. She walked passed, pushing me to the side.

My smile fade Away. "What? Wasn't she suspended and soon to be expelled?" I asked Olivia. How is she back?

"She was but seem like her father pulled his powerful connection. Please be careful. All i know is she might have a grudge against you since she got suspended cause of the incident." No kidding?!

"Yeah." I gotta be cautious. "I will try to steer clear of her."

I went to class as usual. After class it was time for my student council meeting. I went to my locker to keep my books. I opened it and a splash of paint covered me. My clothes were ruined. From my corner of my eye I could see Naomi minions laughing. I signed and started cleaning my books. It was bound to happen.

I went to the Washroom and cleaned my top. The red paint was not coming out at all. Valarie came in that moment.

"Oh my god scarlet! What happened?"

"Um, i spilled some paint on my top..." i lied. I didn't want to anyone to get involved and hurt. Its Naomi. She can be ruthless and involving others will only make them suffer more & I didn't wanted that.

"Aww sweetie, its not going to come out." She handed me her sweatshirt," here take mine. I always carry an extra." She smiled.

"Thank you Val."

"What are friends for ."

I quickly changed into her sweatshirt. It was cute and peach coloured.

"I will see you later. I need to go." She said.

"Wait, as a thank you. I wanna take out to ice cream this afternoon." I added.

"How about tomorrow? I am busy this afternoon. A previous engagement."

"Sure no worries."

We exchanged our goodbyes and i made my way towards the council room. My tracks stopped to see Naomi outside the room.

I had to see her here! Shit. What a bad luck.

She was talking to Alex. "Why can't i come back to my previous position now that i am back?" She argued.

"You know Naomi. Your actions were disgraceful. You lost the honour to be in the student council." Alex said to her and went inside.

"All because of you.!" She looked at me with anger.

She gave me dagger though her eyes. As she made her way towards me. I took a step back. "Don't think of yourself as high and mighty! Taking my position in the council and wrapping Alex around your little fingers and all the boys fawning over you. Your going down!" She threatened me. She walked passed me after slamming me to the wall. Again.

I signed and went in. Gotta face this. I cant do anything about it right now. It was bound to happen.

The meeting ended after making my post permanent in the student council. No more assistant but a full pledged Vice President member.

I was not to thrilled of the news as Naomi being on my back. My new promotion was a gasoline to Naomi anger and bullying.

Alex as usual stayed back to do his work and i walked back to the mansion, though the corridors. I met Valarie coming out of the library with Oliver. She waved him goodbye .So this was her afternoon task. I smiled and walked upto her.

"Hey Val, what were you doing with Oliver?"

"He was falling behind on some subjects so I thought to give him extra lessons." She said blushing.
Wait! Why is she blushing like that?

Don't tell me. "Valarie, do you like Oliver?"

She got started. "What makes you say that?" She gave me a nervous laugh.

"Val your easy to read. So tell me! Are you Crushing on my brother?" I poked her.

She blushed," I don't know scar, i kinda do have a little Crush on him from the day he help me. He has been nice to me. But, i am not sure right now. Its too early."

"I am so happy for you!!" Its been two week since Noah! She was so sad all the time. I am glad she is moving on! "You deserve to be happy and in love!" I hugged her.

"Please don't tell Oliver!"

"Cross my heart." I giggled. "So tell me when did it start?" We got into conversation.

I saw Olivia making her out of the hospital. "Hey Liv!" I walked upto her "Why were you at the hospital? Is max okay?" He was in class today and came back to the mansion as well. His burns were all healed.

"I was taking his meds. I will give them to him later." She smiled.

"By the way, Val has a new crush!" I told liv.

She squeaked "woo! Tell me all about it." She asked her.

We started to talk as we made our way towards the mansion. When I remember i left my text book in the classroom. So we all went together. I walked passed ahead of them to open the door. As soon as I opened the door a bucket of bathroom water fell on top of my head. Soaking me all wet and dirty.

"Scar! Oh my god." They gasped and tried to help me.

"What the hell. Who did this." Valarie said in anger.

I saw Naomi and her minions came from behind laughing.

"Thats what you get for taking my position."

Olivia, wanted to give her piece of mind but I stopped her.

"Leave it Liv." She gave her a stink eye.

Naomi left laughing.

"Who the hell was that?" Valarie burst out in anger.

"Its Naomi! She is the worst! You were not here in the first years so you don't know but she attacked scarlet and us. Got suspended. But because of her dad's rich connections she came back. Her expulsions canceled." Liv told her.

"She is an ass." Val cursed in her british accent. "Scar, why don't you tell the teacher? Or Alex or Noah for the matter."

"No i cant trouble them, this is my fight."

"But scar, this is bullying. You need to tell someone."

"Please guys promise me. You guys won't say anything. I need to handle this myself."

"If you say so." They agreed.

I don't want to trouble them. Or involve them in this bullying . Specially when Naomi is involved, i better be cautious after that incident.

Not harming anyone.