Beach... here we come! Part 1

Who's got your love by Cheat codes song!

Scarlets POV

Right now we are on a ship, sailing to a private owned island 🌴
The boys are playing trump card. And i am sipping lattè coffee ☕️ admiring the ocean 🌊
I love summer vacation trips!!

Flashback~

I was practising my Chii(psi ball energy) when Ryan burst in though the door and my whole two hour of practice went to waste. I signed.

"Don't worry you will get it. We have the entire summer to practice it over." William said. I gave Ryan a stink eyes, after all William took time to teach me.

"Come on Scarlet dont be grumpy. I got good news." He gave cheeky grin.

"What up?" I closed my books and looked his way.

He took out some paper out of his pocket and explained it to us," i am inviting you all to spend two day and 3 nights on our island 🌴 Muruwara. As being exclusive guest of Ryan hardy. From representatives of Hardy Automobiles. That mean i get to invite all you to beach!"

"Wow. This time of summer it must be crowded right?" I asked him.

"Is it like private island. Don't worry. We will get our private time together princess." He took my hand and said.

William slapped his hand away from mine. "Don't flirt."

He chuckled," habits." He looked at us and asked," so you guys in?"

"I am in!" I said excited. I love beaches. Ocean and sea food is heavenly.

"If Scarlet is going then i am in too..." William said in a soft voice.

"Great!" Ryan said ecstatic.

"Guys what about you all?" He looked at Max, Noah and Alex. Who were siting in the dining room.

"Um i am free for the summer so i will join you all. Also because you need someone to keep Scarlet idiocy in check when it comes to water." Max said.

Noah glanced at me, "i dont know..."

Ryan interrupted him," well I don't care you all go or not as long as i have scarlet with me. And we can get some time alone." He winked at me. I blushed.

"No way i am going." Noah said immediately.

Why did he got worked up so much?

"Alex?" Ryan asked him.

"I have too much work for students council ... i cant go."

"Come on its no fun without you, everyone is going!" Ryan cried.

"Please please please Alex come with us! I will do extra work for student council." I requested him too.

"Please dont." Alex said to me, " you work have to many mistakes to correct so I don't want you to do anymore of that extra work."

I pouted. "Come on i am not that bad. Come with us or i will work extra."

"Fine i will go...only because you need a responsible figure to keep you all in check."

Everyone was talking about the trip and i was excited too it was my first trip with the boys.

"Can i bring olivia?" I asked Ryan.

"Sure!"

End if flashback~

We arrived to the island and kept our luggage in our rooms. Olivia was my roommate.