Chapter 14: 'Tattoo Talk'

Raffaele

Who the fuck does this raven–haired beauty think she is? Stay with me? Fuck no? 'Why not,' a voice spoke in my head– Ella, that's why.

I could never forget Ella, she probably hates me know– I hope she pursued her dreams of being a racer, and her stupid sister decides to acknowledge what a gem she has. I did, but I had to leave that treasure behind.

My mirthless laughter echoes in the dining room, "No, Ella, it doesn't work that way," why the fuck did I call her Ella?she froze, I froze, we all froze.

"Please don't call me that– ever," she spat out harshly, relapsing from her laid back posture– "see you tomorrow, dipshit," she slammed the door behind her, I winced as I rubbed my ears 'Ouch', I hit a deep spot.

Sigh, I have to apologise, I walk up to her door, and knock at it calmly, "Gabriella, I'm sorry if I hit a nerve," I heard the shutting of some wardrobe doors.

"Leave me alone," she shouted, it came out as muffled noises I could make out slightly.

"Do you want to build a snowman?" I sang. My voice cracking at every note possible.

Her movement cease, "The frick?" she seemed baffled.

"Come on let's go and play," I continued, irritating her.

She groaned, "Please don't–"

"I never see you anymore," I cut her off, "Come out the door, it's like you've gone awa–y," I felt her hit the door with her head– repeatedly, "we used to best buddies."

"I don't even know you!" she commented.

"–And now we're not; I wish you could tell me why!" the song echoed throughout the room.

"Please stop," she begged.

I answered her this time, "Sure," No, I won't. "If you sing along." I dropped my ultimatum.

"Yeah, okay– No," she finalised.

"Do you want to build a snowman?" I persisted, "Last chance before I start Beauty and The Beast, I think I should start a whole Disney rendition."

"It doesn't have to be a snowman!"

I heard her unlock the door, "Okay, bye!" She sang angrily and barged past me, even if she sang for only half a second, I swear that's the most angelic voice I've heard.

"I'm sorry," I told her honestly. I found her in the living room, relaxed on my couch, like it's her house. Her fruit bar hand as she surfed through channels.

She groaned as she stretched, "Ah, it's fine–really," she bit out of her snack, "just brought back some memories." I seated myself next to her, mimicking her pose– her back reclined and head slightly tipped back.

"So what do you do around here, roommate," damn. I thought I chased her away.

~~~

Gabriella

I felt the frustration radiate off him, then the weirdest thing happened– he paused, looked up at the ceiling and then smiled. The creepiest smile ever.

"It's fine, you can stay," he spoke calmly, "but those are going to be the worst days of your life."

"Uhh, I don't think so," I've had worse days–nights, "You can't even try me," I ate out of my 5–star cuisine, La bar de fruits, "I bet the worst you can do, is give me alcohol instead of water," alcohol doesn't bother me– Mundo does, damn I need it.