On The Tracks

Meet Gabriella Beneventi, a famous motorcyclist, and former drag racer known as Senorita, who's in trouble. A few weeks before her main competition, the Carmen Peak International Hill Climb, she's been sabotaged, and needs to find out who- before it gets too out of hand.

But to fix her motorcycle and have enough time to practice she needs a miracle or a dirt bike expert. Her motorbike is rare- a unique, hand-made, sentimental work of art. She needs someone who knows what they're doing.

Cue in Raffaele Fanucci, the best mechanic in town, a mystery, and a stranger. Making Gabriella very cautious, or in other words: she doesn't trust him and decides to stay with him until her precious bike recovers from all that trauma.

There's no way Raffaele would let a random stranger waltz into his house, but when she has a piece of information that can ruin his business and make the new, quiet and simple life, he built for himself come crashing down, he has no choice.

One thing is for sure- the motorcycle isn't the only thing that's going to be fixed.

Book 1.0 of the "On My Way" series

~~~

DISCLAIMER

It just occurred to me that I forgot to mention- oops

There might just be a teensy weensy amount of swearing

Mild Swearing

Not any Sexual Content - unless you count mild kissing

Some beautiful covers were by a beautiful artist; cover credits too @galaxy_away - I love her so much thanks luv💛. She makes the best covers💛