Bee Daggers.

Tubbo with daggers.

They're small and more dangerous than they look.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Fundy! Do you want to battle train with me?"

Fundy turned to spot Tubbo bounding towards him, beaming. His ice-blue eyes sparkled with excitement. "I made a training ground and everything!" Tubbo continued. Fundy shrugged. "Sure, I'll battle train with you. Lead the way!"

As Tubbo led Fundy to the training setup he'd made, Fundy wondered if this was unfair. After all, Tubbo was smaller than him, and less skilled at PvP. But there was something unsettling about the gleam in the president's eyes.

But surely it was nothing to worry about. After all, how much damage could a five-feet-five-inches seventeen-year-old do?

"Come on Fundy, into the sparring ring!" Tubbo urged, stepped through the gate of an empty fenced-off area he'd made. Fundy hesitated at the gate. "Are there any rules for this?" he asked.

"Yes. We begin fighting as soon as we're both in the ring. Now come on!" Tubbo bounced on his heels, and Fundy reluctantly stepped in, beginning to feel more and more worried about this situation.

As soon as Fundy's feet touched the grass within the ring, Tubbo threw his sword on the ground. Fundy saw a flash of something gold in Tubbo's hands before a pressure on his back forced him to the ground, and a metal point lightly rested on the back of his neck.

"I win!" Tubbo said cheerfully, letting Fundy up. Fundy instinctively touched the back of his neck where the blade had pressed. "Was that a knife?" he asked, still stunned. He had not expected that outcome.

Tubbo nodded. "I call them my bee daggers. Look at them!" He held out the weapon. It had a sharp golden blade striped with thin lines of black, with a glossy black handle.

"Wait— daggers, plural?" Fundy realized. Tubbo nodded again, pulling another dagger from the inside of his jacket. Then another from a hidden leg pocket. Then another from a sheath hidden in his shoe. It went on this way until Tubbo was holding a total of eleven daggers.

"I have more at home, but I didn't have enough pockets," Tubbo explained as he put the daggers back in their hiding places. "I'm really good with them. Watch!" Tubbo whirled around and hurled one of his knives. It sailed over the fence and struck the chest of an approaching zombie. It promptly died.

Movement seemed to catch Tubbo's eye, and he turned and saw Ranboo walking nearby. Tubbo bounced over. "Hey, Ranboo! Want to battle train?" Tubbo asked brightly, and Fundy held back a laugh when Ranboo agreed. He had no idea what he was in for.

Walking away from the ring, Fundy wisely decided he'd never try to mess with Tubbo again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had so much fun writing this XD