I Am In Control

Sooo I made a new au with Tubbo, details are still very shaky, but I wrote a thing with it
also don't ask why his middle name is Asterion, it just popped into my head and I was like "ok then"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Tubbo Asterion Underscore.

And I am in control.

He said it to himself every morning, be it a verbal or mental declaration.

My name is Tubbo Asterion Underscore, and I am in control.

I am in control.

He stared into the mirror. His reflection stared back, expression as cold and unreadable as the moon itself.

I am in control.

He adjusted his tie and turned away from the mirror.

I am in control.

***

Every meeting, all day long.

Tubbo kept his head high, his gaze icy and unfeeling. You do not show fear, you do not, you do not.

He noted with a cold smile of satisfaction the way those he met with squirmed in their seats, pinned under the sharp gaze of New L'Manburg's teenage president.

His favorite envoys were the ones who underestimated him, who came assuming a sixteen-year-old boy could not possibly be truly smart or mature enough to rule a country. They left with their minds very much changed indeed— or they did not leave at all.

Tubbo was his own favored assassin, electing to murder opponents with his own two hands, rather than hire someone else to do it. He did it for the flash of fear in their eyes as he laid the knife to their throat, for the satisfaction he felt as he dumped their bodies somewhere no one would ever find them. For the thought of the families crying over their dead loved ones, and knowing he had done that.

He had once known a man— a favored general— who felt similarly at times, who believed in a god of blood.

That god certainly hadn't saved him when Tubbo slit his throat open in the middle of the night, making it appear as an assassination from a hateful underling seeking promotion.

He really hadn't liked that general. Too annoying, with his constant sarcasm.

And these were only the secret deaths, the private trips to the afterworld that Tubbo delivered away from others' eyes.

The public deaths he broadcast to the country, showing everyone the body of a traitor— or, sometimes, an innocent man or woman they claimed was a traitor— swinging from the gallows.

Tubbo Asterion Underscore. President, murderer, monster. And he was in control.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, that's the au