Dream go brr underwater

Tommy watched as L'Manburg faded into the distance behind him, blinking back the storm of tears that threatened to unleash itself.

"Tommy, you are hereby exiled. Dream, escort Tommy out of my country."

Tubbo's country.

Not Tommy's.

Not anymore.

Ghostbur sat in the back of the boat, cheerfully chatting about how beautiful the sky and the sea were today.

Tommy missed the real Wilbur, the one who would've put his arm around Tommy and told Dream to f*ck off.

But that Wilbur was long gone.

The ocean waves rocked against the boat. Ghostbur kept touching the water and laughing when it momentarily turned his fingers to steam.

Wait...

The ocean.

Water.

Heavens, he was an idiot.

"Hey, Dream?" Tommy grinned, feeling some of his old confidence coming back. "Now would be a good time for a swim."

He pushed Dream off the boat before the man could respond.

Tommy closed his eyes and concentrated, drawing on the water power within him, the elemental magic that had allowed him to use the lakes under L'Manburg to stop Wilbur's explosion from spreading too much.

A whirlpool sucked Dream under the ocean's waves.

Tommy could feel Dream thrashing in the sea's vise grip, but he kept him down, until he'd stopped moving three times.

Three lives, gone in the blink of an eye.

Tommy lifted his hand, and Dream's weapons and armor floated to the top. Tommy heaped them into the boat, then turned to where Ghostbur was watching with wide, curious gray eyes.

"Well, that was pretty easy. C'mon, Wil. Vacation cancelled. Let's go home."

----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this crack elemental AU oneshot :)

I will probably make a book with this AU but no Dream will not actually drown here in it so this is not a spoiler.