Meeting with devils

(This is after Isa becomes a devil)
*Y/N POV*

I'm currently walking through the gates of Kuoh academy as i countinue hearing whispers from some of the girls

Girl 1:Look its Y/N. The thief that stole our hearts!

Girl 2:Yeah! do you think he has a girlfriend?

Girl 3:I hope not that would ruin my whole plan to ask him out.

I just shruged and think if they don't know about my criminal record or they just don't care.

After a few minutes i arrived at my classroom and see 2 horrific creatures known as the pervert duo all around the school

Y/N:What do you want?

Matohama:Look Y/N we know you don't like us very much.

Y/N:I don't like you at all.

Matsuda:But maybe if you give us a chance-

Y/N:No, now let me pass.

Matohama:I see, ok go ahead .

I was a little surprise they actually let me in with no resistance.

Y/N:Really? Just like that.

Matohama:Yeah come in.

I just shrugged and walk in until i hear

Matohama:Now! Plan B!!!

Both Matohama and Matsuda tried to grab my arms but i quickly grabed Matsuda's arm and threw him to Matohama and they both crashed un the wall.

Y/N:I knew it.

I just walk to my desk only hearing their screams.

Matohama:This isn't over, one day you will join us!!!

Matsuda:Yeah and we are gonna tell you "we told you so"!!!!!

I just ignore them and sit in my desk.

Class started and i started looking outside the window, that is until the teacher called me.

Teacher:Mr. L/N! You should not get distracted and pay atention!

He try to throw me a chalk but i just dodge it.

(12-22)

The teacher just glared at me and continue his lesson.

*Timeskip*

After class ended i was outside in a tree eating lunch which it was curry, someone in my home town thaught me how to make curry, he also thaught me how to make coffee, i wonder how he is doing with his shop.

I finish lunch and started walking back to class until i felt someone watching me i turn around to see an old building and in a window there is a girl with red hair, she turned around and went back to the building, while i just shrugged and went back to class.

*Rias POV*

Rias:Akeno do you know who was the boy in the tree.

Akeno:I believe his name is Y/N L/N, he is in the same class as Isa, did you find something interesting in him?

Rias:Maybe, I'm not sure yet.

Akeno:Maybe you can send someone to follow him.

Rias:Koneko.

Koneko:Yes?

Rias:Could you please follow him after school?

Koneko:Sure.

*Timeskip, Y/N POV*

I was currently walking home, when i feel someone watching me again.

Y/N:*Thouths*I should pretend i haven't notice them to avoid being suspicious.

After a few minutes i arrive to my apartment and enter, after that i prepare myself a cup of coffee and rest for the day.

*Timeskip, Rias POV*

Me and my peerage were currently in an abandoned building were a stray devil is hiding.

Isa:So we are here to kill a evil devil and show me how this peerage thing works right?

Yuri:That's right, so you should stay in the back for now.

We enter the building and we see nothing until

Stray:Who are you and what are you doing here?

Rias:Mi name is Rias Gremory, you have commited the serious crime of killing your King and dovouring inocent humans, in the name of the Gremory we shall eliminate you!

We were about to battle until we hear someone else

???:It's showtime!

Suddenly we hear the stray screaming in pain as we see a man with a mask stabbing it in the eye.

The man jumps back and i can see him better now, and he looks familiar.

???:Arsene!!

The man yells and his mask disapears in blue fire, with his mask gone i finally recognize him and we all see him.

(So what do you guys thing, was it good? if not please tell me were im wrong so i could fix it, anyways thank for reading)