Desires

In the Underworld, there was a large crowd of children and young girls sitting in in front of a stage.

Announcer: Everyone! The Boob Dragon and Joker are in a pinch! Send your strength to them! All together now!

While all of the children yelled "Boobs" all of the young girls and the majority of women screamed "Persona". On cue, Isa jumped in stage as sh raised her fist.

Isa: We can't just fall here! We've gotten stronger with everyone's power!

Right after she said that, Y/N jumped down from the ceiling and did a pose.

Y/N: After all, we will steal the princess from the clutches of evil!

Y/N: *thoughts* I can't believe Isa was able to convince me to do this.

Laughter was then heard as they turn around and see Yuri in a dark armor with a pair of horns and Akechi who was by her side in her dark suit and Rias was tied up to rope in a pink dress.

And Akechi was beside her in her dark suit.

Yuri: The result will be the same no matter how many times we fight!

Isa: What?!

Yuri: You cannot beat us, Darkness Knight Fang and the Dark Crow!

Akechi: *blunt* It is simply imposible for you.

Rias: S-Save me, Boob Dragon and Joker...

After she said that she sighed.

They began "fighting" as Isa took Yuri and Y/N took Akechi.

Y/N: *as narrator* One day, as the date of the School Festival crept closer, the Gremory family was asked to appear in a hero show for the underworld. Now, you may be asking, why am I and Akechi here. Well, a huge request by a lot of fans was asked for the Phantom Thief Joker to appear as a special guest and we needed another villan for me to fight.

Yuri and Akechi then swings her sword to the ground as purple colored lights appeard from the ground were Y/N and Isa were standing.

Yuri: Well? Do you admit defeat?