Saving a nun

(I changed the bio a little because a few ideas came to my mind)

*3rd person POV*

After a few minutes of running Y/N arrives at the ORC, he open the door inmediatly to see Isa laying on the couch unconcious while Akeno was healing her.

Y/N:How is she?

Rias:Right now she is just unconcious, she should wake up in a few minutes.

Y/N:I see, Rias we need to save Asia.

Rias:I know but we can't go without a plan.

They hear someone speaking and notice is Isa talking in her sleep with a blush and a smile that screams pervert.

Isa:*sleep*W-wait Y/N we can't do that right now.

Everyone in the ORC had diferent reactions to her, Rias and Yuri sweatdrop, Akeno had a blushing face imagining some...questionable thouths, Koneko kept her stoic face but Y/N.

Y/N:

He didn't like what was going in her mind

Isa:*Sleep*N-no not there, it's sensitive.

Y/N:

Isa:B-be a little more gen-

Before she could finish Y/N kicked the couch making her fall in the floor and wake up.

Isa:Hey! What's the big idea! I was dreaming very go-Y/N!!

Y/N:You know i would usually do something about that but right now we don't have the time.

Rias:Give me some time and i will call you when everything is ready.

Y/N:Yeah i will wait for your call but i don't think we have much time.

*Timeskip, next morning, Y/N POV*

I'm currently walking in town in more casual clothes since it's a weekend and i see a very familiar blonde girl.

Y/N:Asia?

Asia:Y/N?

Y/N:What happened?

Asia:W-well after what happend that day, they kinda let me go.