Today, Tomorrow, Forever.

Y/N: *thoughts* I want to protect her. Not because I'm her ally.

As Y/N and Rias were still in a clash, Y/N remembered Akeno and Asia's words.

Akeno: *Y/N's memory* You are the only one who can save Rias.

Asia: * Y/N's memory* Please, save big sister!

Rias then uses her Power of Destruction to break the clash as it sends Y/N a few meters back.

Y/N: *thoughts* Because she is important to me.

Akeno: *Y/N's memory* Fight with Rias.

Y/N: * thoughts* Because I want to protect her.

Rias then kicks in the head and then uses the tail of the armor to grab him by the neck.

Y/N: *thoughts* Because I want her to come back.

Rias then throws Y/N upwards as she uses fires her Power of Destruction at him, making him scream. As he takes the attack he remembers Rias' words from the night of Open House.

Rias: *Y/N's memory* Hey, Y/N. Are you glad that you met me? I'm very happy, you know.

Y/N coughs blood as Rias takes out what looks like blades that come from the arms of the armor as she slashes him multiple times. She kicks him away as he remembers the time he saved her from Riser.

Rias: *Y/N' memory* Y/N... thank you, Y/N. My Y/N.

Tears started to stream down his face as he remembered all of the times he's been with her.

Y/N:Rias, I love you.

Rias then punches him on the face but this time he wasen't blown away as he grabs her arm and then kicks her away.

Y/N:Rias!

Y/N then summons Arsene as his body was shaking.

Y/N: *thoughts* I know! I understand what I have to do! But fighting against someone I love...!

Rias then blasts him with her magic.

Y/N: *thoughts* I just can't do it!

Rias then releases a powerful aura as her power increased.

Y/N: No! At this rate, it'll be just how Loki wants it! Please stop this, Rias! You shouldn't do something like this! Rias!

After hearing Y/N's words Rias seemed to flinch a little.

Y/N: I won't let you do that. Today, tomorrow, and everyday...

He flies towards Rias as she fires another blast at him which he completely takes and keeps flying at her as his mask dissapears.

Y/N: Rias!

He says while extending his arm at her, and suddenly the armor disapears from Rias to reveal tears running through her cheeks.

Rias: Y/N!

Th two of them then pull each other in a hug inmediately.

Rias: Thank you, Y/N. My Y/N...

Y/N: Rias, it is really you.

Their eyes then widen as they feel another precense and they turn to see Y/N's impostor.

Y/N: You bastard! How dare you?! With my face! With my body! I'm gonna kill you!

He says as his mask returns. The impostor just looks at him as it is then engulf in a dark red light as it transforms into the same transformation when Y/N went berserk.