Astaroth!

*3rd person POV*

Zephidor:*angry*Let's fight one on one, Sairaorg!

Sairaorg:*smirk*Anytime.

Zephidor:Bastard!

Zephidor flies in the sky and fires a big amount of red magic spheres at Sairaorg who easily blocked them all with only one hands.

Zephidor:What?!

Sairaorg:It's my turn now.

Sairaorg jumps at Zephidor who creates multiple magic circles in front of him as protection but Sairaorg simply punched them and break them easily and throws Zephidor back to the ground with an inmense force.

In the clubroom everyone had watched through a screen Sairaorg's easy victory in the Rating Game.

Isa:A-Amazing...

Y/N:So that's the power of the strongest young devil.

Mona:He's power is certainly no joke.

Rias:Even though he is a substitude, Zephidor is not weak.

Isa:Substitude?

Rias:The original succesor in his family died in an accident.

Suddenly a green magic circle appears.

Rias:Astaroth.

From the magic circle then Diodora appears as Y/N's eyes narrow.

Diodora:Good day, everyone. I am Diodora Astaroth.

Moments later Rias was sitting on the couch as the ORC was behind her and Diodora on the other couch while Y/N and Akechi were leaning on the wall and Mona was resting on Y/N's shoulder.

Diodora:Allow me to get straight to the point. I would like to trade Bishops.

Upon hearing this Y/N's eyes widen in anger knowing what Diodora meant.

Gasper:No! Does he mean me?!

Isa:Of cource not.

Rias:You wish for Asia?

Diodora:You're quick on the uptake. It is not a bad trade.

He then creates a hologram of his two Bishops.

Diodora:After all, my proposal to you-

Rias:*stern*Sorry, I have no interest in doing a trade. Asia is a valuable devil in my household. I also think of her as my little sister.

Asia:*smiling*Rias.

Rias:Trying to get the woman you proposed to through a trade. Do you really understand what courtship is?

Diodora dosen't say anything as he stands up.

Diodora:I understand. I will go back for today, but I will not give up.

He then walks to Asia and kneels to her as Y/N could feel his blood boiling.

Diodora:Our meeting and our reunion was fate. Even if everything in this world stands in our way, I will be sure to overcome it all.

Y/N:That's enough.

Y/N grabs Diodora's shoulder as he slaps Y/N's hand away inmediately and stands up.

Diodora:*annoyed*Let me go. I can't stand being touched by a filthy race that should be completely extinct.

Asia then slaps Diodora.

Asia:Please don't talk about Y/N that way!

Diodora:I see. I understand.

Diodora then points at Y/N.