I will save you!

Y/N: Whatever it takes.

Everyone stood silent for a few seconds when hearing him going to meet Vali.

Rossweisse: I understand how you feel, but that is probably impossible.

Y/N: Is it because they are from the Chaos Brigade? I already know that. But that's the only option we have, and I'm gonna take it.

Sirzechs: The underworld is being attacked openly by the Chaos Brigade. We were attacked again, just yesterday.

Y/N: I know. But if it's save someone important to me, I don't care who I ask for help.

Sirzechs: There are many who fell victim to their attacks. Many families, friends, and lovers are currently filled with sadness. We can't associate ourselves with someone from the Chaos Brigade just to save the relative of a great devil.

Ajuka: Though Vali Lucifer is not part of the Old Satan Faction, one small mistake may create discontent among those like Shalba. This is something that affects the peace of the entire underworld.

Y/N: Rias is someone very important to me, and I will do whatever I can to save her.

Sirzechs: Y/N.

Y/N: I understand your positions as devil kings and the current situation of the underworld. And since I'm not a devil, I will go alone.

Everyone stays a quiet for a second until Azazel speaks.

Azazel: Then, Y/N...

Everyone looks at him and look at him with a smirk on his face.

Azazel: Do you want to give up your alliance?

Mona: Give up his alliance?

Akeno: Are you serious?!

Azazel: The great devil Sirzechs Lucifer, knows nothing about this problem. If you guys go all crazy on your own, it's not his problem.

Y/N: I see. If none of the devil kings or any other devil get involved, there shouldn't be a problem, as long as it dosen't become public either.

Sirzechs: No, but-

Azazel: So I'm saying that if you guys end up creating problems, I'll take care of you all.

Y/N:Take care?

Azazel:In the worst case scenario, I'll have you all become fallen angels.

Mona:What?!

Azazel:Then I'll be the one responsable as the Governor-General.

Y/N:I will take that risk.

Rossweisse:At the very least, it will quell the discontent of the underworld. But something like that...

Xenovia:I know it's strange coming from a believer who became a devil, but is that really possible?

Irina:You're a fallen angel because you were previously an angel, so it dosen't make sence for a devil to become a fallen angel.

Gasper:That's very true.

Azazel:Wait! Wait! I'm talking about the worst case scenario. There shouldn't be a problem if you all rescue Rias safely, right?

Ajuka:If she is in the Dimensional Gap, she dosen't have much time.

Y/N:Sirzechs, I don't want to quit the alliance. But if I would be treated as a criminal against the underworld after all of this, I will accept it all after I save Rias.

After he said that the rest of the ORC stood behind him with the same determined look as him.

Akeno:We are part of Rias Gremory's household.