Confrontation

After our encounter with the exorcists me and Asia arrive at my house and I open the door to my room and see Rias waiting and she inmediatly hugs both me and Asia.

Rias:Thank goodness you two are ok, I was worried something might happen to you or anyone in the peerage.

Y/N:So you know about the exorcists?

Rias:Yeah Sona told me and Akeno about a few exorcists coming to town for a mission and I was afraid anybou you would encounter them.

Y/N:Well we did encounter them.

Rias:Did they threaten you?

Y/N:Only if we stand on their way.

Rias:Well we have a meeting with them tomorrow, I just hope Yuri hasen't cross paths with any of them, dos they tell you anything else?

Y/N:Only their names and that they both wield an Excalibur.

Rias:This is just perfect the moment my knight decides to go vigilante, two excalibur wielder decide to show up, for now let's get some rest, we'll deal with this tomorrow.

Y/N:Alright.

Rias:Good night Asia.

Asia:A-actually I w-wanted to sleep here.

Rias:Of cource you can join us.

Me and Asia change into our pijamas while Rias just takes off all her clothes and we lay down each one in one of my sides.

*Timeskip ORC clubroom*

We enter the clubroom and we see Rias was sitting in one of the couches across the two exorcists de met yesterday.

Irina:Isa how could you become a devil, was it me leaving that creates this cruel fate, that God wasen't able to protect you, surely if I stayed you would remain pure.

Rias:We are getting off topic why are you here. Why are you here?

Xenovia:As you know the church is responsable of holding six of the seven Excalibur.

Rias:Of cource.

Irina:Recently three of the Excalibur were stolen, and we now who took them but we worry as to what they plan to do with them.

Xenovia:We know it was the fallen angels that stole the three Excalibur so we are here to hunt them.

Rias:So you came to ask for your help.

Xenovia:On the contrary, we are here to tell you to stay out of our way, we were ordered to eliminate any threat against our mission. And that includes people like the sister of satan, Gremory.

Rias:Very well, we will stay out of your way, just know that we don't take lightly any kind of threats.

Xenovia:Do not take this personally, we just know that devils would benefit of the dissapereance of the Excalibur.

Rias's eyes turned red in anger.