My Shadow.

Y/N:A-Asia...?

Xenovia:Why?

Gasper:Asia...!

Everyone was completely shocked as suddenly they heard a voice.

???:Enough playing around, Diodora Astaroth.

Rias:Who is there?!

A green circle appears as a man comes out from it.

???:The little sister of the despicable and fake great devil

???:The little sister of the despicable and fake great devil. I am the decendant of the Great Devil Beelzebub. Shalba Beelzebub.

Diodora:*pleading*Shalba! Lend me a hand. If the old and new great devils combine their strength...

Diodora wasen't able to finish as Shalba has shot him with a magic that desintegrated him.

Shalba:Fool. Current great devil? Calling the true bloodline "old" is a mistake itself.

Rias:You were behind the death of the Glasya-Labolas heir, weren't you?!

She says as she emmits red aura from anger.

Shalba:Starting to claim oneself a great devil is sheer ignorance.

Rias:*angry*I will never forgive your crime of killing Asia!

Shalba:Little sister of Sirzechs. I will have you die as well.

Isa:Asia? Asia? Where did you go? Come on, we're going home.

Everyone looked at Isa as she looke like trying to find Asia except for Y/N who was looking down as his hair shadowed his eyes.

Isa:If you hide, we won't be able to come back! You're such a joker, Asia. Hurry up and come.

Yuri:Isa...

Isa:I'll beat up the guys that bullied you. So let's hurry home, Asia.

Tears then started screaming down her face.

Isa:Asia!

In the battlefield outside, Sumire, Rossweisse, Irina and Mona who was in Sumire's shoulder stoped for a minute.

Rossweisse:It seems things are cleaning up quite well.

Irina:Do you think Rias and the others are okay?

Sumire:I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling. Mona, could you go check on them, please.

Mona:Yeah.

Mona jumped from her shoulder as he transforms into his vehicle form and heads to the temple.

Irina:Huh, I didn't knew he could do that.

Back at the temple.

Isa:Let's go home, Asia. We're doing the three legged race in the sports festival. We need to practice.