Velvet room and peerage offer

*Y/N POV*

I stand there with a smirk in my face with arsene behind me, i look around me and see the stray devil holding her eye that i stabbed i also see other 5 figures i recognize from school.

Y/N*Thouths*They are clearly devils but they don't seem like stray i should be cautious though.

I see the stray rushing at me and i use Arsene to kick her into a wall, when she stands up she aims her breast at me and for some reason lasers start to come out of her nipples towards me.

I dodge and take out my pistol and shoot at her in the neck.

She falls down as i aproach her to finish her.

Y/N:Any last words?

Stray:F-fuck you.

After that she is met with a bullet in between her eyes.

I put my gun away and my mask appears in my face.

Red hair girl:Excuse me, you are Y/N L/N right?

Y/N:I guess you saw my face.

She just nodded

Y/N:*Sigh*Yeah, im Y/N L/N*looks towards Isa*aren't we in the same class?

Isa just got out of the shock she was after seeing me fight.

Isa:Oh yeah you are the guy that dodge the teacher's shot, that was really cool by the way.

Y/N:Thanks, i guess anyway i should go.

Rias:Wait, my name is Rias Gremory, can you come tomorrow after school to the ORC i would like to talk to you about something.

Y/N:Sure, it's the abandoned building in the school right?

Rias:Thanks, we'll se you tomorrow, let's go guys.

After she said that they left and i head to my apartment.

A few minutes later I'm in my bed thinking to my self.

Y/N*Thouths*It's been a year since i started fighting strays, i wonder if i could summon someone else besides Arsene.

After i said that i went to sleep.

I wake up but i notice i wasen't in my room ot looked like a prison, i look at my self to see im wearing black and white prison clothes.

I stand up to see a man with a large nose

and a girl with silver hair and book in her hand