Meeting with exorcists

*Y/N POV*

Me and Rias were walking through the school halls.

Rias:Y/N, today the club room won't be available, because it's going under cleaning until tomorrow, instead we are going to meet at Isa's house, if you want to come.

Y/N:Yeah, sure.

Mona:Hey! I want to go too!

He said in my bag.

Rias:Of cource you can come.

*Timeskip after school*

Me and the ORC were walking to Isa's house except for Isa who went to her house early because she said she had to clean her room, we arrive at her house and knock on the door and when it opens we see Isa's mom.

Mrs.Hyoudou:Hello, you must be Isa's friends.*looks towards Y/N*And you must be Y/n, Isa talks so much about.

Y/N:Really?*thouths*I hope she talks normal stuff and not perverted.

We enter the house and we say "hello" to Isa's dad but I noticed that he was watching me carefully almost like analizing and it didn't went unnoticed by Mrs.Hyoudou.

Mrs.Hyoudou:Don't worry Y/n, he is just worried about his little girl.

Y/N:Y-yeah.

Mrs.Hyoudou:Come on, I'll take you to her room.

We follow her towards Isa's room and when we enter we see Isa quickly trying to hide something in her closet.

Y/N:*thouths*I don't even want to ask what she is trying to hide.

After that they started to discuss about their contracts and devil stuff while me and Mona were planning on going deeper in mementos, until Mrs.Hyoudou came with cookies and what I can assume a photo album.

Mrs.Hyoudou:Sorry to bother you kids but I thouth you could use some snacks, I also brought a photo album from when Isa was younger.

Rias:Well, I think we do deserve a break, so let's take a look.

Mrs.Hyoudou Was flipping through the pages until we saw one of Isa with an orange hair kid but what stand out most to me was the sword, it felt as if I had to be careful from it and I notice that Yuri narrowed her eyes.

Hyoudou Was flipping through the pages until we saw one of Isa with an orange hair kid but what stand out most to me was the sword, it felt as if I had to be careful from it and I notice that Yuri narrowed her eyes

Yuri:Isa, do you recognize the sword on that picture?

Isa:Huh? No, that guy had that sword in his house, I would ask him but he moved away a while ago.

Yuri:I see, well it can't be helped.

Suddenly Rias got a phone call, she answers and after a few moments he hangs up.

I just got a call about some stray devil we need to eliminate, I'll make the portal, everyone get ready.

*Timeskip*