Attack on Trip

Inside the train, Isa was looking at the mirror as she was deep in thought.

*Flashback*

Azazel: Isa, your Sacred Gear holds the feelings of all the previous Red Dragon Emperors before you. Their negative feelings are very strong. You can pretty much call it a curse. If you can purge those negative feelings, I believe you can pull up something safely and as powerful as the Juggernaut Drive. In order to do that, you must inject your conciousness into your Sacred Gear.

*Flashback*

Isa was meditating on her bed as she then appears in a blank space with a large group of cloaked people in front of her.

Isa: Hello?

She then looks closer as the people with cloaks looked dead inside.

Isa: Um, excuse me?

She waves at one of them but he dosen't respond.

Isa: Can you hear me?

She then backs off with a sigh.

Isa: It's no use. No matter how many tries I try, there's no progress.

*Flashback End*

As she was deep in thought, Y/N taps her shoulder with a smile.

Y/N: You okay?

Isa: Oh, yeah.

After that, they went back to their seats.

Y/N: What were you thinking about?

Isa: I was just thinking about what Azazel had told me.

Y/N: You mean about the negative emotions?

Isa: Yeah.

Y/N: Don't worry. I'm sure you can do it.

Isa: *smiles* Thanks.

Y/N: Oh, I also heard that Xenovia, left Durandal with the Church for some upgrades.

Isa: Really? Then I will let her use Ascalon.

They then see Yuri walking to them.

Yuri: Hey, can I sit here?

Y/N: Go ahead.

She sits down in the sit and smiles.

Yuri: Just in case something goes wrong, I wanted to ask you about your plans when we get there.

Y/N: We're going to start at Kiyomizu Temple...

He then hands Yuri a flier.

Yuri: I'll also be in Tenryuji on the third day. If we plan it right, we may be vale to meet at Togestukyo bridge. By the way, Isa.

Isa: Yeah?

Yuri: Before Y/N's battle with Sairaorg, I heard that you had to deal with the four Great Devils.

Isa: Yeah. That was a very fierce event. It completely changed my image of the underworld. The four great devils, dressed as hero rangers, kept doling out trials. Well, I managed yo pass them all, but...

*Flashback*

Isa was in front of Ajuka as he was taking the pawn piece inside her.

Ajuka: This is just an opportunity. Right now, you are finally in front of many doors with one key in hand.

*Flashback end*

Isa: Come think of it, I got some advice from Lord Beelzebub, too.

Y/N: Advise?