Let The Rating Game Start

(So finally I found a place where to see DxD, which means that I can thankfuly keep on updating this fanfic since I'm close to finishing season four, and once I'm done with it I will be working on other fanfics and the side reimagined of this story (though, remember it will be only a side story, so I won't be working on it as much as this one), while I wait for season 5 to come out. I'm probably gonna delete the Hiatus announcement tomorrow, since I'm too lazy to do it now. Anyway, since I'm happy I'm able to keep writing this, I decided to update two chapters. With nothing else, I hope you  enjoy.)

Y/N was standing as he was placing one of the decorations that looked like a haunted shrine.

Y/N: *thoughts* What am I gonna do? I am certain that Rias has feelings for me, and I have the same feelings for her. But, I know the other girls do too, and I can't help but to do so with them as well. I have little time to think about this, and I still don't have the slightest clue of what to do. I've been with them this last six months. And even if Rias was the first I developed feelings for... I still can't help but to have this same feelings for the other girls.

Y/N: Even so, I don't want to chose one and hurt the others. I am not strong enough to make a decision like that.

???: *giggles* I suppose that's how it would look from a man's perspective.

He then turns to the door and sees Akeno and Koneko in kimonos as Akeno had her chest exposed.

Y/N: So, you were hearing.

Koneko: Clearly.

Y/N chuckles a little before sitting in the floor and looking down.

Y/N: I haven't taken anyone's feelings in consideration, have I?

Akeno and Koneko then walk to him.

Akeno: *gentle smile* You certainly haven't.

The two of them then sit beside him.

Akeno: Neither mine, nor Asia's, or Xenovia's, Yuri's, or Isa's, nor Koneko's, who is here with us, or anyone who has the same feelings.

Koneko then strips down as she sits naked beside him.

Asia: But perhaps we haven't made the effort to understand you, Y/N.

They turn to the door and see Asia whi had undone her top and shows her breast.

Y/N: Asia.

She then closes the door and walks to him and sits down.

Akeno: Yeah, that's right.

She says as she takes off Y/N's jacket.

Y/N: Akeno...?

Akeno: You know, we all noticed. How we are all important to the same level to you. But we thought you needed some healing before.

She then takes his shirt off and takes off all of her kimono as she now is bare naked.

Akeno: I will absorb all of the vampir's power~

She then hugs him from behind and takes his hand and starts sucking his finger which made him blush a little. As Akeno does this, Koneko sits on his lap and shows her neko traits.

Koneko: Y/N, take me.

Y/N: *blushing* W-What?

Koneko: *smiles* I meant like hugging me. I'll also do the Senjutsu treatment that we did the other day.

He then feels his other hand being taken and sees it's Asia who places his hand on her chest where her heart is located with a smile on her face.

Asia: I'll join, too.