The Desicive Battle!

As everyone was still confused, Isa then heard Elsha's voice again.

Elsha: No, he needs to poke them. Like you want. Like boop.

Isa: Like boop. W-Wait! What's the point of him poking them?!

Elsha: Y/N L/N, is the one you desire. He is the one that can activate your switch.

Isa: Wh-What are you talking about?!

Elsha: He is the one that can open the doors to your potential.

Isa: What?! It's not like he can poke my nipples as if they were buttons and to awaken my powers!

Elsha: No, he can.

Suddenly Y/N's body was covered in a golden aura, making their eyes widen, until all that aura was now concentrated on his hands.

Y/N: What is this?

Elsha: Y/N L/N's touch have come in contact with with your potential and evolved.

Isa: *thoughts* Y-Y/N's touch...

Elsha: Having him poke you will cause dramatic changes within you.

Isa: *thoughts* His touch can activate my switch...

She then had a little nosebleed.

Isa: I got it. I finally understand the situation.

She then walks to Y/N as she desactivates her helmet and smiles.

Isa: Y/N, please poke my nipples!

Y/N: *confused* Why?

Isa: I cannot really explain, but it's an emergency! So please do it!

She then desactivates her Balance Breaker and lifts her shirt along with her bra as it makes Y/N blush.

Y/N: I don't understand. I don't understand at all. But, knowing you, if I do this it will help us, right?

Isa: Exactly!

Y/N: *nervous* Then I'll do it.

Y/N hesitantly rises his arm as he was preparing himself to do it.

Isa: It has to be both.

Y/N: *sweatdrop* R-Right.

He rises both of his and extends his fingers as both of them were blushing, and Y/N stoped when his fingers were barely touching her.

Y/N: I-Is that enough?

Isa: Push a little deeper.

Y/N sighs and pushes deeper until his fingers seemed to be enveloped in her breast as Isa gives a long moan and Y/N pulls his fingers out.

Y/N: D-Did it work?

Everything was silent until Isa was back in her Balance Breaker and she could feel something within her.

Isa: Huh?

Elsha: Here it comes! Let's go!

Suddenly the green gem on the chest part of her armor began to shine as it seemed as flames coursed through her body.

Isa: I've never felt such waves of power before! Even so, it feels nostalgic.

Draig: Yeah. I feel it too, partner. This nostalgic feeling brings back memories. This is my original aura. Back when I still had a physical body... Back when I wanted to win against the White Dragon!

Isa then released an explotion of aura and she was back in her mindscape where she saw Elsha beside a man.