Open house

Rias:Seriously, how many girls are you planning on having.

She says while Y/N is laying on her lap as the group had headed back to the clubroom to relax.

Y/N:How am I at fault? I feel like the victim here.

???:*echo*This seems like a good time.

A voice says and they turn around to see Sirzechs and Grayfia.

Sirzechs:Is there some sort of event going on here?

Rias:What are you doing here?

She says as she and Y/N stand up.

Isa:Its the devil king!

She says and Akeno, Koneko, Yuri Asia and Isa bow down.

Sirzechs then looks at Y/N.

Sirzechs:Y/N, it's nice to finally meet you in a more relaxed manner. Thank you for looking out for my sister and protecting her.

Y/N:I agree with you on that.

Xenovia then steps forward.

Xenovia:It's so nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you. I'm Xenovia.

Sirzechs:Pleasure to meet you miss Xenovia. I didn't believe it when I heard that the wielder of Durandal had joined my sister. What a beautiful and inteligent decision you have made.

Xenovia:I do wonder if I didn't think over this decision long enough. I still sometimes regret what I did. I mean, what was it that made me want to change in the first place? Was I desperate? Did I even had a choice.

Sirzechs:*chuckles*It's nice that there are those in my sister's family that make her laugh. Xenovia, I'd like to ask you to support the house of Gremory as part of Rias's family.

Xenovia:I guess I have no choice if the devil king demands so. I promise, I will do my very best sir. It will be an honor and pleasure.

Sirzechs:Thank you.

Rias:And you're yet to tell me what is it you're doing here.

Sirzechs:Isn't it obvious? Isn't it nearly time for open house?

Rias:N-No way, you can't!

Sirzechs*smiles*If you mean "there's no way I can wait to see youb action at school". Then you're absolutely right.

Y/N:*mind*Huh, never thouth that satan would be a doting brother on his sister, it's quite amusing.