Mementos and a nun in troble

Rias:Would you join my peerage?

Y/N:I apologize, but i refuse your offer.

Rias:May i ask why?

Y/N:The spirit of Rebellion is a sacred gear meant to fight for freedom, and i want to keep being human.

Rias:I see thanks for coming anyway.

Y/N:But if you want we can make an alliance.

Rias:I see what you mean, it would be helpful to have you as an ally.

She extends her hand to shake and i accept it.

Rias:Then in the name of the Gremory, you are welcome anytime in the ORC, as well if you need help we shall assist you.

Y/N:I apreaciate it and if you need help you may call me.

*Timeskip*

It's already night and im currently laying in my bed ready to sleep, and after a few minutes i fall asleep.

I wake up but i see I'm back in the velvet room.

Igor:Welcome back trickster.

Lavenza:Tonight we shall explain you how this place works and how to get stronger.

Igor:If i recall correctly, you were wondering if you could summon other personas aside from Arsene.

Y/N:Yeah, is that posible?

Lavenza:It is possible, however you can't summon every persona in existence yet, you will have to get stronger in order to gain stronger personas.

Y/N:I see, but how can i get this personas.

Lavenza:There are two methods, one is you can go to mementos, a place which conects everyone's hearts, there you can go and convince them or force them to join you but you can't get personas that are stronger then you otherwise your body won't be able to take it and you might die.

Y/N:I see, what about the other method?

Lavenza:Here we can fuse your personas in order to make it stronger but we can't make them stronger than what you are capable of.

Y/N:And how can i enter mementos?

Lavenza:Once you are here in the velvet room you may ask me to take you there and i shall do that.

Y/N:Can i go in right now?

Lavenza:If you wish i shall guide you there.

After she said that a bright light blinded me and when it dissapear i was in some sort of subway, i also notice that i was trasformed.

Y/N:Is this mementos?

Lavenza:Exactly, this is as far as i can take you, come back once you decided to go back.

I nod and go down to some stairs.

*Small timeskip*

Im walking through the subway which for some reason there are no trains, and it looks like a maze

Y/N:Damn, it's quite tiring walking here since it's really big, well at least i was able to get two personas.

I head back and i see Lavenza waiting for me at the entrance.

Lavenza:Welcome back, how did it go.

Y/N:It went well i got two personas, although it's really tiring going by foot in there.

Lavenza:Mementos is a very big place, even i don't know the depths of mementos.

Y/N:I also notice that the deeper i go, the stronger the enemies are.