Summer Break

*Y/N POV*

I was standing in an unknown place as I see all the girls in the ORC only in panties.

Y/N:*embarassed*W-Why are you naked?

Rias:*seductive*Come on, don't hold back and touch all you want.

Akeno:*seductive*My, my. Feel free to do what you will with my breast.

Asia:*embarassed*I-I will close my eyes withstand it! P-Please.

Isa:*seductive*Come on Y/N, don't you want to feel me all over~?

Koneko:*blushing*You can touch them, a little.

Yuri:*embarassed*W-We are starting to know each other better, so you can touch them if you want.

Xenovia:Now, let's work hard on making babies!

Y/N:W-Wait, this is too early...

???:*chuckles*

I hear footsteps behind me as I turn around and my eyes widen at what I see...

Y/N?:*smirk*You really think you can protect them forever?

I saw myself in the vampir form with a smirk.

Y/N?:You know you can't do that forever, one day you will lose control.

Y/N:What are you?

Y/N?:Let's say that I'm the instincts that you try to hide.

Y/N:What do you want?

Y/N?I'm just here to tell you that one day you won't be able to control yourself and will end up harming those that you love.

Y/N:I won't let that happen!

Y/N?:Really? You can't even release yourself from your own ice.

I tried to jump away but my body was quickly surrounded in ice as my head was the only thing released. The other me aproached me menacingly and with a smirk on his face.

Y/N?:One day will happen, why don't we accelerate the process?

The ice started to expand slowly around my face and I close my eyes...

Y/N:*gasp*

I open my eyes and I see the ceiling of my room. I look to the right to see Rias, then I look to the left where I see Asia.

Y/N:Damn it, what was that?

I see the covers move as Akeno appears above me.

Akeno:I've arrived.

Y/N:Oh, hey Akeno.

Akeno then kisses my neck and makes her way to my face. She leans towards my lips until a voice stops her.

Rias:Akeno.

We turn to see Rias who was now awake.

Rias:How did you get in this room?

Akeno:*giggles*I'm just building some morning intimacy with my cute Y/N.

She says while tracing her finger down my chest making me shiver.

Rias:"My"? I don't remember you becoming his master.

Akeno:Neither are you. Besides, even if I'm not his master, I'm I'm his senior. It's the job of a senior to take care of the juniors.

Rias:Senior. I see. So that's your plan of attack.

I hear Asia starting to wake up.

Asia:Is it morning already?