A Heroe's Party

Currently Isa was panting as she was training on the roof, with Y/N and Asia.

Isa: Sorry! I'm having you help me with my training at a time like this.

Y/N: It's fine, don't worry about it.

Asia: Yeah. Spending the morning in Kyoto with you two is fun.

Yuri: Only daily training can shorten the power gap between two people.

They turn around and see Yuri walking to them, along with Xenovia and Akechi.

Yuri: Don't you think having more people will help?

Xenovia: Come on, let's try our best!

Y/N: Akechi? I thought you prefered to train alone?

Akechi: And I do, but Xenovia can be convincing at times.

Yuri: Oh, Xenovia. You should use this if something happens.

Yuri then creates a dagger and gives it to Xenovia.

Xenovia: Thank you. I'll be able to conceal this while walking around. I'll always be prepared for an enemy attack.

Y/N: Enemy attack... It definitely looks like the Chaos Brigade is making a move here in Kyoto.

Akechi: It'll be troublesome if something happens.

Y/N: Yeah.

Isa then summons her Boosted Gear and shows a determined look.

Isa: All right! Let's do some sparring before the morning roll call!

*Timeskip*

The same group as yesterday, was walking through the streets and Aika walks to Asia.

Aika: Asia, this place is called Sannenzaca. They say that if you trip here, you'll die.

Asia: How scary!

She then hugs Y/N's arm a little scared.

Y/N: Don't worry, Asia. You're gonna be okay.

He then feels his other arm being hugged and confusely sees Xenovia doing it.

Y/N: What's wrong, Xenovia?

Xenovia: Japan must use terrifying arts while developing their hillsides.

Y/N: You believe her, too?

Irina: R-Really?

Irina then gets in front of him as their faces were close.

Irina: Is it really safe?!

Y/N: Y-You, too?

He then feels someone holding him from behind and sees Isa on the act.

Isa: Don't worry Y/N, I'll protect you.

Y/N: Isa...

Aika: You all are taking this too seriously.

Isa, Xenovia, Asia, Irina: But...

Seeing the girls hugging Y/N, Akechi felt a little annoyed but at the same time she felt jealous.

After sometime, the group was now at a temple on a mountain as they saw beautiful scenary in front of them.

Asia: What a wonderful view!

Irina: This temple honors the Senju Kannon bodhisattva.

Xenovia: In Sanskrit, sahasrabhuja arya avalokiteśvara.

As they were talking a little distance between them was Y/N, Akechi and Aika looking at them.

Y/N: *smiles* Although, right now their missing one member, the Church quartet always gets along so well.