The First Bouts

Naud: The Gremory family has chosen the player Kiba for the first match! Against him, the Bael family...

Knight: I am one of the knights who serves Lord Sairaorg Bael, Beluga Furcas! The legs of Altobrau, my trusted steed, are also god-like. Lady Yuri, I wish to challnnge you!

Yuri: Myself as well.

Rugider then appears in the battlefield.

Rugider: Now, let the first match start!

The two fighters inmediately charge at each other as it looked like they dissapear everytime they clashed blades until they finally locked their weapons.

Beluga: To think, our speed is equal even with Altobrau's legs... You are truly terrifying, Knight of Princess Rias!

Yuri: You, as well. The way you sync with your horse is really impressive. If that's the case!

She then produces swords from where Beluga was but Altobrau was able to jump away in time.

Yuri: Holy Demonic Sword of Lighting!

She then aims her sword to her opponent as lighting was sent towards Beluga, but with a fast reaction he threw his lance as the lighting was attracted to the lance hitting it instead, and Beluga pulls out two more lances.

Beluga: No matter how effective is your Holy Demon Sword is against devils...

Multiple clones of him then appeared.

Beluga:...it has no meaning if it dosen't connect!

They all charge at Yuri who creates a second sword and was able to defend herself from all the clones.

Yuri: I didn't want to show all of my cards so early in the game, but I would regret losing without using them.

She then summons a different sword.

Yuri: I must respond to the trust that was placed upon me

Yuri: I must respond to the trust that was placed upon me. For the sake of my comrades... and for the president! Balance Breaker!

Multiple figures appear behind her.