Outbreak in the summit.

*Y/N POV*

Michael:The two war generals God and the Devil King, have been annhilated.

Azazel:That's the thing. The problem lives within the three outside of the three powers, the Red Dragon Empress, the White Dragon Empress and the Spirit of Rebellion, who are powerful enough to change the world.

Sirzechs:I understand the Twin Sky Dragons, but how does Y/N enters this category.

Azazel:Well, that's what happens when you study Sacred Gears quite often.

Y/N:Then explain.

Azazel:The Spirit of Rebellion, the one that you possess is the most complete. As for what I mean, the Spirit of Rebellion has the potential to kill gods in an instant.

At this everyone looked shocked by hearing that a Sacred Gear could kill gods easily.

Azazel:Of cource, you're still really far away to reach that point, only two users have been able to achieve such a thing.

Y/N:Where they really that strong?

Azazel:Yeah, I would say that the strongest user to ever live was the strongest living being, but unfortunately he died protecting this world. Anyway, I would like to hear what you three have to say.

Vali:All I want is to fight against strong people.

Azazel:You can find a lot of strong people without having a war.

Vali:That's true. Besides that would mean I can get closer to someone.

She says the last part winking at me.

Azazel:What about you, Red Dragon Empress?

Isa:*nervous*Huh? Um... If you ask me such a hard question suddenly...

Azazel:Then let me make it easier for you. If we start fighting you will not be able to be with Y/N L/N.

I already know where this is going so I send Azazel a death glare which he completly ignores as I see Akechi facepalms.

Azazel:But if we make peace, then prosperity and propagation becomes more important.

Isa:*exited*Propagation?!

Azazel:That's right. You could be diligent and be making babies with Y/N L/N every day.

Y/N:*glares*Hey Azazel, I just got a powerful new sword, would you like to be it's first victim?

Azazel:*ignoring me*Peace, and you can make babies every day. War, and no making babies. How's that? Simple, isn't it?

Isa:*exited*Peace for me, please! Peace is the best! I want to have sex with Y/N!

Everyone just sweatdrops as I facepalm.

Y/N:*thoughts*I don't know what's worse, how Azazel tried to motivate her, or the fact that she actually understood that way?

Isa:A-Anyway, I will not use my power except to help Y/N and my friends.

Azazel:What about you, Joker. How do you feel there might not be a war?

Y/N:*glares*What do you mean by that?

Azazel:Well, don't you love fighting?

I step up and aim my gun at him as Akechi pulled out a gun like Freed had but Azazel raised his hand stoping her.

Y/N:I'm tired of your riddles, tell me what do you mean by that.

Azazel:Tell me, what do you think you're?