The hunt for Excalibur

Y/N:How do you wear this? It's so uncofortable.

He says inside the abandoned church where everyone is wearing priest robes.

Yuri:I don't care if I have to wear this robes as long as I acomplish my goal

Xenovia:I see everyone is ready but how are we gonna hide the cat.

Mona:I'm not a cat! And for that question I will hide inside Y/n's robes.

He transforms into his cat form and gets inside my robes.

Y/N:I guess this is the best method.

Mona:Wow, it's actually more comfortable than I thouth!

Xenovia:Alright, I suggest we should split up, it will be faster in two groups.

Y/N:I agree, we'll take East.

Xenovia:Then we'll take West, call if you find something.

They were about to leave until Xenovia stoped them.

Xenovia:Wait, Red Dragon Empress I forgot to tell you something important.

Isa:What is it?

Xenovia:You have helped us so far so you should know that the vanishing dragon has awaken.

Isa:What?! Have you seen it?!

Xenovia:No, we haven't seen it in person, however there are reports in the church of several sightenings of a white dragon. As for you Joker.

Y/N:Joker?

Xenovia:That's what the leaders of the church have been calling you, like the wild card, they say that no matter what your oponent attacks you with, you always have a trick behind your sleeve that can turn the battle to your favor.

Mona:You know, the name is kinda cool.

Y/N:Joker huh...*smirks* I like it.

Xenovia:Anyway there are rumors of someone with a similar powers as you and the cat.

Y/N:Another persona user?!

Mona:I thouth we were the only ones!

Xenovia:We don't know anything about it except that it uses bless attacks, I think that's how you call it.

Y/N:So it's the opposite of Arsene.

*Y/N POV*

After Xenovia warned us about everything we went towards our direction but I noticed that Isa had a worried face.

Y/N:Isa are you alright? You look like something is bothering you.

Isa:It's just what Xenovia warned us about, Draig told me about it before and it worries me.

Y/N:It's about this vanishing dragon.

Isa:Yeah.

Y/N:Don't worry, if you ever are in danger I will be there to protect you.