Confesion and Swiming pool

*Y/N POV*

I open my eyes and I notice that I'm in the Velvet Room, I stand up and see both Igor and Lavenza.

Igor:Well, it seems you have awakened.

Y/N:What do you mean?

Igor:Do you remember what happened during your last battle.

Y/N:I remember a strange power flowing through my body and I released it, but the rest is just a blur.

Igor:Then allow me to explain briefly. That power you felt was sealed deep inside you, I don't know the reason why was it sealed but all I know it is part of your lineage.

Y/N:My lineage?

Igor:Yes, although that is everything I know, the rest is up to you to find out.

A flash light surrounded me making me close my eyes and when I open them again I dee the ceiling of my room.

Y/N:Lineage?

I tried to stand up but I felt some weight on my chest and I see Mona in his cat form sleeping on my chest. I hear the door open and I see Rias and Asia entering and their eyes widen when they see me.

Rias and Asia:Y/N!

They rush at me and hug me tightly waking up Mona and jumping from my chest.

Rias:I'm so glad you are okay!

Asia:We were so worried!

I looked at them and saw a few tears on their eyes so I huged them back.

Y/N:Don't worry, I'm fine.

Mona:What's going on?!

He sees me hugging the girls and calms down.

Mona:You are finally awake, I knew you were gonna be fine, you are too stubborn to die.

Y/N:What happened while I was unconcious?

They explained me how I suddenly fell unconcious and they brought me back home explaining to my parents that I fell unconcious by exhaution which wasen't entirely false, they also told me that Xenovia became a devil under Rias's peerage due to knowing the secret of God's death.

Y/N:I see, so I've been unconcious for a day, huh?

Rias:Yeah. If you don't mind me asking, what was that tranformation you used against Kokabiel?

Y/N:I have no idea. Are my parents here?

Rias:Yeah, they're downstairs.

Y/N:Good.

I put on the school uniform and I notice that there are still a few hours for school.

Rias:What are you gonna do?

Y/N:I'm probably gonna do something stupid.

I exit my room and go down the stairs as Mona and the girls follow me. I arrive at the living room where I see my parents on the couch with very worried expressions, when they see me their eyes widen and inmediatly stand up and hug me.

Mom:Y/N are you okay?! Does it hurt anywere?!

Y/N:I'm okay, don't worry.

We break the hug but they still had worried expresions.

Y/N:I would actually like to talk to you both.

Dad:What is it?

I close my eyes and I focus on that same power I felt back then and my apearance changed again. I open my eyes and see both my parents with wide eyes and a few moments later they both look down saddened.