Desicions

The ORC along with Y/N and Ravel  were in a arena at the underworld as they were watching Xenovia and Rossweisse sparring. Meanwhile Y/N, Isa, and Yuri were discussing about Isa's new technique.

Isa: Hmm. I definitely think that the Bishop form is the most troublesome in the Triaina combo.

Yuri: Unlike the Knight and Rook, the Bishop form needs time to charge the blast.

Y/N: And your enemies will surely not wait for that to happen.

Yuri: We'll need teamwork yo overcome the problem.

Isa: True. If the team buys me time, I won't have to actively evade and I can get a better shot. But, the amount of energy I expend with the Triaina is no joke. I may or may not be able to get two or three shots in.

Yuri: If we're going to use it, it'll have to be on Sairaorg directly.

Isa: Yeah, you're right.

They then see Ravel approaching them.

Ravel: Hey, I happen to overhear your conversation, but...  About the strengthened form of Bishop in the Triaina. Instead of a cannon blast, perhaps you could transfer the shot?

Y/N: That's actually a good idea!

Ravel: That way, others will be able to give cover fire more effectively.

Yuri: If we can make it look like a charge and boost our allies, we'll surprise them.

Isa: They'll wonder whether the next shot is a transfer or an attack, as well!

Rias: The game rules will likely be a problem.

They turn around and see Rias walking to them.

Rias: It'll be fine if the match was a team battle, but...  Sairaorg announced he would like to accept all of our powers in battle... and the higher ups have allowed for this. Because of this, I believe special rules will be made for the matches.

Isa: Special rules?

Rias: On top of that, the game will be held in a floating city within the Archduke Agares family's domain. They plan to invite a large audience there, so they are not expecting a long battle. The Rating Game is also a form of entertainment, so there is some catering to the fans.

Ravel: By the way, is already gathering a lot of attention.

Isa: *determined* Well, either way, all we can do right now is to train to win!

Y/N: *smiles*That was a good advise, Ravel.

He then headpats her as she looks down while blushing.

Ravel: Th-That was nothing!

Y/N: Well, anyone wants to spar with me?

Rias: Sorry, but we're done for the day.

You: Huh?

Rias: We have a press conference  tomorrow. If we overstrain ourselves, we'll be in terrible shape oin front of the reporters.

Y/N: Press conference?

Rias: Of cource, you can come and watch.

*Timeskip*

They were now walking through the halls of a mansion as they arrived to the main hall where they see Saji with two other girls of Sona's peerage.

Saji: Hello, it's been a while.

Y/N: Hello, Saji.

Saji: Oh, Y/N. What are you doing?