The Final Encounter

As everyone was ready for the battle of Sairaorg against Yuri, Xenovia, and Rossweisse, Sairaorg then rises his arms and show glowing markings.

Sairaorg: These are restrains that restricts my movements and weigh me down. I will remove them down.

The restrains then dissapear as it created wind preassure, and when the wind dissapears Sairaorg had a white aura surrounding him.

Meanwhile Azazel looked at Sairaorg and looked surprised.

Azazel: His fighting aura is incredible. It's so condenced that it's clearly visible.

Back in the battlefield.

Sairaorg: You are all warriors who have prepared yourselves. As such, I will not let my guard down!

Sairaorg then, with inmense speed, charges at them.

Rossweisse: I won't let you!

She creates various magic circles to fire magic at him, though he was able to dodge all of them as Xenovia follows with an energy slash that was shot at him but also dodged it. He kept dodging every attack as he quickly appeared behind Rossweisse and before she could even react she was punched and blown away to the water as she then dissapear.

Sairaorg: One down.

He then looks behind and sees Yuri and Xenovia.

Xenovia: He's too fast!

Yuri then creates blades from the ground to protect them but Sairaorg easily broke them as the two knight quickly jumped away.

Sairaorg: While improving on your strengths, you do not forget the pursuit of new techniques.

He then charges at Yuri who was able to dodge two of his blows but was hit with a third one and fell in the ground.

Sairaorg: However, your lack of defence is your weakness. There is no need to feel like you failed against this blow. You're not the only one who cannnot withstand this fist.

He then feels an energy slash coming at him and turns around and crosses his arms and takes the full attack without taking damage. He looks at Xenovia who was fired the slash as he then appears in front of her.