17- harry [back home]

y/n's pov

airports stress me out. nothing else in the world stresses me out as much as airports do. the people. the planes. everything.

i'm y/n, i'm 23, and flying from new york to london after working in new york for a few months filming. which meant i had a lot of stuff to get back to london, and a busy airport was the last thing i needed today. after checking all of the many cases in, i got through security with minimal stress and looked for a seat where i could sit and wait for my gate to open.

there was only one seat, next to a group of boys who looked like they were on a lads holiday. there was one boy who stood out from the others, bright blue hoodie on and had his feet elevated on one of the many suitcases around them. i walked over and sat down on the empty seat before anyone else did and leaned my head in my hands, breathing out loudly. i was so happy to be finally going back home but moving country isn't any easier the second time.

"hey, you good?" i hear a guys voice from beside me.

i look over and see the boy with the blue jumper and messy hair staring at me, smiling softly.

"are you?" he asked again.

"yeah. yeah sorry just stressed." i smiled, quite honestly trying to hold back tears.

"you flying to london? i'm harry, by the way." harry said.

"i'm y/n, yeah i'm flying back home after spending the past four months here filming a movie, i hate everything about moving and it's really stressing me out." i confess to the boy i'd just met.

"ooh filming a movie, that must be fun. i hate airports too, too many people, but at least theres the alcohol" harry says smiling.

"yeah sorta, and don't even get me started on the flight." i groaned, not wanting to think about it until the last minute.

"you scared of heights?" harry asked.

"not heights. just knowing if anything went wrong i'd more than likely die." i said.

"oh, well thanks for that y/n." harry laughed, gaining the boys around him attention . "i can relax now."

i looked at him in a way that said sorry but he laughed and asked where about i was sitting on the plane, but before i could reply the intercom interrupted me.

"flight BA223 to London Heathrow is now boarding from gate 7"

"you coming y/n" harry asked standing up and grabbing his backpack.

"yeah. race you." i laughed taking off towards the gate, stumbling over my bags.

many people scolded the two of us, who ran like the family from home alone through the busy airport laughing the whole time.

"i win." harry smirked holding his hand in an L shape to my forehead.

"yeah. only because i let you." i smiled.

"passports and boarding passes" the woman at the airplane door asked us.

"row E, seats C and B. enjoy the flight."

"well would you look at that. i call window." i shoved harry and got seated before realising i was actually on a plane which was going to be in the air and have to be up there for six and a half hours.

"y/n, you gotta breathe man" harry nudged my arm.

"i am, i just, hate these things." i frowned.

"it's gonna be okay. we'll get back to london, and when we do i'm gonna take you for a coffee, or a drink?. you wanna go for coffee?" harry rambled.

"yeah, i mean i hate coffee, but yeah sure." i smiled at him.

"good, now sleep. when you wake up, we'll probably be home." harry smiled back.

and so i did. i tried to get comfy but eventually harry wrapped his arm around my shoulder forcing my head to lean on his shoulder and i was out like a light.

if i was with harry on every flight, i wouldn't hate it all.

not at all.

© tobileroneee