thank u!

oh my god where do i begin. 269 thousand reads at the time i'm publishing this. that is absolutely insane and i'm gonna be pure cringe and say thank you.

i started this as a laugh in november of 2017 and thought it would get 1k reads at best so to be finishing it in april of 2023 with over 200 thousand is absolutely mad. i fell in love with the sidemen as a whole in 2016 and continued to do so religiously until sometime in 2022, and have only now started watching again hence deciding to come on here and actually finish something for once, so here i am saying thank you for the good times and to sidemen readers a goodbye.

regarding my other books i have published, i recently marked the miniminter one complete (not sure if it completely is but nevermind).
my tobi one is what started this entire journey and honestly i'm not sure if i'm ever gonna be going back to update that one but the 24 thousand reads it has is absolutely mental.
the memes one was an absolute pisstake and i'm considering unpublishing it all together lol.
my ksi one "fight night" is absolutely something i want to continue but who knows if that's actually gonna happen.

recently have come back on here because i want to start writing again but it won't be sidemen related but feel free to stick about and see what happens.

but from the bottom of my heart thank you for giving my writing a chance and for all the votes and comments and nice messages ❤️

-hannah
© tobileroneee